Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• Def26

félisten

válasz vg #4862 üzenetére

Jah, persze aztán menjen kaki dobálás. :DDD

Ezzel teljes mértékben egyet értek: (ő xbox 360 -ról ment ps4 -re, elég jól ismerem az arcot a fórumról)

"I understand all the reasons I should Love my PS4 and why I made the logical choice to buy it. Yet, here I sit typing my thoughts and feelings in a forum instead of enjoying my new toy.
    This morning the truly Unthinkable happened to me. I have this brand new next gen console and I'm not even excited to play it! Seriously? This is surreal! Never in my life have I ever felt this way about a brand new console.
    I want to Love my PS4 with all its power and 1080p and... and... and, But I just can't!
    I want to like the UI, but I don't. I want to like the controller, but I don't. I want to accept PSN but I hate it. I mean come on, I'm literally skipping backward while flying a jet in BF4 multiplayer! Granted, I'm sure this will improve over time but as a 1st impression I wasn't impressed at all.
    So here I sit missing my (pre-order/mis-carriage) Xbone. How I long for my Xbox experience, UI, Live, Controller, Achievements, Friends (community).
    Man I hate to admit it, I thought my wife had me whipped. M$ has got me by the B4LLS!!!
    Sad but True."

[ Szerkesztve ]

Fanboy Status: PS4:On, Xbox:On, apple:On, samsung:Off, Microsoft:Off, Audi :On,

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák