Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• Cimbye

tag

Kis érdekesség:

Could’ve we already see Agent Locke in Halo 4? After Shane’s comment on Facebook, I decided to do some investigating. Perhaps Agent Locke is the man interrogating Halsey,

In the beginning of Halo 4, Halsey is interrogated by a mysterious man. From what I tell, the man’s skin color could be white or black, it’s hard to tell in the lighting, the high brightness can make black look white. The reason this is a subject, is because Agent Locke is black.

At this frame, we see his hand, which looks white, but again the lighting could make it look lighter. If this isn’t Agent Locke, I have a strong feeling this scene will explain itself in Halo 5 Guardians, there is surely something going on here. For sake of speculation, let’s just assume for right now it’s Locke. Anyways, the mysterious man is curious about the Children, the kidnappings. Why?

We already know Agent Locke, who we will learn more about in Halo Nightfall releases on November 11th, is very interested in Chief. We recieved somewhat hints on what Agent Locke’s objective is in the trailer at E3. It seems that Agent Locke is trying to find Chief, as we officially know, Locke has a interest in finding out the truth about things.

The man speaking to Halsey seems almost bias, as he tells Halsey the Spartans were not built to defend humanity, but crush human rebillion. Remember, we have seen a ONI symbol on his chest. Now pay attention to the following dialogue very carefully. The members before you were naval intelligence, in other words, ONI. But Halsey seems to be confused who this specific interrogator is.

This mysterious character is then questioned “You want to replace him”? With not a direct answer, the man says “The Master Chief is dead”, then Halsey says his file is missing in action. Then oddly, the man flips the dialogue around, and says “Spartans never die.” Which makes me wonder, does he not consider Master Chief not a Spartan? Because he just Spartans never die, but claimed Master Chief is dead.

This is confusing, because most of the community figures Agent Locke is an ally of Chief. My own assumption from this was formed by Arbiter, and Chief’s friendship, and with Agent Locke with the Arbiter, I figure they’re both out to find John.

[ Szerkesztve ]

PSN:HUN-Cimbye Xbox live:HUN Cimbye PS4,Xbox One,iPhone 5 HALO RULEZ!!!

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák