Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• Sensut

őstag

Mini Patch 110017.9 is out!

COMMON
    Final restructuring and optimization prior to next major patch.
    Database cleared in game load hook.
    Final optimizations in spawn triggers.
    Runaway spawns issue corrected.
    Reduction of creatures in some areas that overwhelm player.
    Renamed all NPP1 and NPP2 text to NPP North and NPP South.
    Added highlighting to enemy tanks indoors and at night to be a little easier to spot.
    corrected 3 duplicated story ids.
    New graphical inventory window for detectors - but it is not yet functional. aleks1970.

COLLECTOR
    Additions to level up 2 for continuation of story.
    Horror hour now remains in some levels even after the storm ends.
    Removed Pripyat from storm, East Pripyat still in storm.
    Added content to firing range if player visits prior to zep 24.
    Added lcs, br to jup and jup to es after storm starts.
    Adjusted Karlic immunities.
    Created extra hint about soul cube in F1.
    Latest text files from the dialogue improvement team.

Patch 110017.9 sets the stage for continuation of the collector story during the storm and as it recedes. To minimize issues in stalker (level up 0) and level up 1 I have separated the main scripts from the binder and updates so that work can be done in seperate files. TB3D_Storm.script will handle level up 2 and TB3D_Reclemation.script will handle level up 3. After that it goes to level up 4 which is the DLC content which can come in 2 forms: dockable and undockable. Dockable DLC are those that can be added and removed without issues and undockable of course are those that cannot be removed as they have added info portions or items that must remain once spawned or given. I will be providing the framework and discussions on how to make your DLC dockable.

For personal reasons my work has slowed tremendously in the past two years but after the holidays I should be back in full swing and get the story completed as well as getting the companions to work. I will also be back working on the engine to finally get it completely 64bit and also improve some of the instability problems with it. I also intend to upgrade the DX to 12/14 and provide generic data to them where the models and textures are deficient. Of course this provides an opportunity for texture modders to upgrade the existing textures to support the new DX features.

I want to thank the dialog improvement team for sticking with me and doing such a great job! Of course thanks to aleks1970 for the installer/updater and ALL the script work and the moderators that keep this forum active!

Lastly I want to thank all the players out there sending in bugs and comments that help make this game more solid and enjoyable every patch!

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák