Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• Sensut

őstag

válasz Gery D. #3318 üzenetére

Nem tudom mi van. Ezt írta volt TB:

"WOW!
    I was really depressed yesterday thinking that Steam removed the stalker forum altogether and the history was gone after 3,200,000+ views and more than 20,000 responses, glad it's back!
    I am going to replace the download on moddb with the iso version and create all the stuff they want for posting the news so that next time we have a common fallback.
    I do have this page as well.
    I am almost ready with 013 too!
    I found that the death manager was very inefficient and has added most of the spawn lag as it was checking all the time for the loadout. The loadout was going through each npc's inventory twice each check. Also npc like fox who were supposed to be injured were getting med kits and thus healing themselves. I have redone it so that the loadout is only checked when they first go online and also only iterates through the inventory once.
    More spawns in empty areas and several task fixes (THANKS ALL testing and submitting proper reports!). Unfortunately I have not had time to progress the level up 2 and 3 storylines but that is on the list for 014.
    At this point I need to gather all my contributors into a group so that we can coordinate better so contact me on facebook or email and we can get a list built of who is doing what as I am finding it more and more difficult to integrate my changes with submissions. I also want us to start brainstorming together.
    Since I have other groups using SS without contacting me and are distributing it under new names I want us to keep ahead of them. They will have a situation in the fall when I release the new engine as it will reject any build that does not match mine 100% (how will be my secret) as well as integration to the livelink system.
    Let's make STALKERSOUP legendary for generations to come!"

Akkor is visszajött volt, de azóta újra csak rossz a fórum. Lehet, hogy meghekkelték azt is :D

[ Szerkesztve ]

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák