Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• Gery D.

Topikgazda

Update

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The first major update is just waiting for the dialog improvement submissions which I understand will finally fix the Art descriptions and recipes along with regular improvements to dialog.

I have been getting some CTD submissions but from what I have been reading on the forums there are some still happening in level-up 0 and seem to be attributed to inventory items, please submit saves to help me isolate them.

There have been comments about respawns stopping in some areas, please send autosave entering levels you feel respawns should have occurred and what/where.

I should also have the auto-updater active on this major patch and will let you know when this happens.

THANKS to all testing and submitting issues and feedback so we can get this game to the next level!

Szóval még csak most fogják kiadni a 8-ast. Bárki bármit ír, nincs "hivatalos" 8-as!

[ Szerkesztve ]

Fordítási munkáim: Hivatalos: Project Zomboid. Nem hivatalos: StalkerSoup & NS-CP2, Surviving-The Aftermath. Atom RPG. Nem PC fordítás: This War Of Mine Társasjáték. Infó PM-ben.

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák