Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• Integra

titán

ITO REPLACES CAPIROSSI
    Bridgestone test rider Shinichi Ito joins the Ducati Marlboro Team as replacement for Loris Capirossi, who crashed during practice for the Australian GP, suffering chest injuries which have ruled him out of taking part in the Turkish GP.
    ''It is a great honour to take my place in the Ducati Marlboro Team for the Turkish GP,'' says Ito. ''I know it won't be an easy weekend but I'm looking forward to racing alongside all the full-time MotoGP riders and I will do my best. I have good experience of the Desmosedici, having done many tests with the bike.''

Ito, a former 500 GP racer, now has two roles in his riding career -Japanese Superbike racer and Bridgestone tyre tester. This year he has completed numerous tyre tests with the Bridgestone MotoGP Test Team on a Desmosedici GP5 and last weekend he secured the Japanese Superbike title, riding a Bridgestone-equipped Honda. Ito also won the 1998 Japanese Superbike crown and the 1990 Japanese 500 championship. From 1993 to 1996 he was a full-time 500 GP rider, securing six podium finishes (including second-place finishes at the 1994 Czech GP and 1995 European GP). His best championship result was fifth overall in 1995. He also finished fourth in the first-ever MotoGP race at Suzuka in 2002.

...egy fecske nem csinál nyarat, viszont egy hülye százat csinál...

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák