Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• itouchfan

senior tag

Most láttam egy futós csoportban, hogy egy sífutó-futó tag kitalálta, hogy keresztbe átfutja az Alpok hegységet, a Földközi-tengertől az Adriáig. 2650 km, 150.000 szint, a terv 28 nap alatti teljesítés.
    "Paul Bonhomme “This is a childhood dream. A huge childhood dream. This is a monster. This is a dance. These are the Alps, whole, from zero to zero, from the Adriatic Sea to the Mediterranean Sea. This is a project, in my head for almost 20 years, because before it was too big. Last fall it fell on me as obvious: that's what I want to do, that's what I want to tell, that's what I want to share. Nothing extreme, just putting one foot in front of the other...for a long time. For 28 days, 2650 kms and 150,000 meters. Anyway, that's the project, we'll see, before I'll have to learn to dance. The "Zero to Zero" project: it's building together a chain, a thread, a story between two points, taking your sneakers and running a piece of Alpe from one sea to another... from zero to zero. Concretely the principle would be: I run (finally I try to move forward quickly with a team of friends who will help me) and you, you come and join me for a bit if you feel like it. No big peaks, just trails, a pair of trainers, nostrils full of nature shots and eye-opening landscapes. Departure scheduled for July 8, 2023 from Muggia, Italia.”

Elmebeteg. De nagyon követni fogom. :Y :R

„Elvetsz egy cselekvést, és egy szokást aratsz. Elvetsz egy szokást, és egy jellemet aratsz. Elvetsz egy jellemet, és amit aratsz, az a sorsod.”

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák