Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• kurtzyx

tag

válasz Dominó85 #83491 üzenetére

így hirtelen ezt találtam:

Battery

The battery in the ThL 5000 is a massive 5000 mAH unit. That is a big battery for a phone. Previous ThL smartphones suffered from below-average battery performance when coupled with a full HD display. The T100 and the T200S both had full HD displays and the battery life in both devices was a little disappointing. The W200S sported a 720p HD display and as a result its battery performance was much better. Interestingly the T200S has a 2500 mAh battery, which gives us a good reference point for the ThL 5000.
    így hirtelen ezt találtam:

The battery is a silicon anode Li-polymer battery which according to ThL’s website means it offers a greater density. This is why the phone is relatively so thin. However one sacrifice for this thinness is that the battery is non user-removable.

ThL 5000 (1)

I did some tests to generate some battery usage numbers and the results are, as you would expect, excellent. When running Epic Citadel in its Guided Tour mode the phone will last for over 5 hours before it will run out of juice.

For YouTube streaming (over Wi-Fi) the device does very well and you can watch around 10 hours of video on a full charge. Watching a MP4 movie from the internal storage yielded the same 10 hours possible playback. Both the YouTube and MP4 tests were conducted full screen.

The ThL 5000′s official talk times are 47 Hours for 2G and 30 Hours For 3G. I performed a crude 3G calling test and after forty minutes the battery dropped just 1%, which means that the quoted talk times look very genuine.

Compared to the T200S (with its 6 inch full HD screen and 2500mAh battery) the 5000 performed better and yielded more than double the T200S’ numbers. With careful usage you could get two full days of usage out of the 5000. Of course, everyone uses their phone differently, but based on my personal usage pattern I would only need to charge the 5000 every other night.

Ha vki tud hasonló adatokat más szóba jöhető telókról ne tartsa magában :D.
    [Furcsaság: ebben a tesztben azt írták, hogy a csomag tartalmát képezi 1 16gbos micro sd kártya, a specek közt 16gb ram szerepel arról hirtelen nem találtam semmit, hogy bővíthető-e /videókon elvben mintha micro sd foglalat lenne a kütyüben de én bőven vagyok annyira vaksi, hogy benézzem :D/ az azért fura lenne, ha a micro sd lenne a ram.. vagy is igazából nem működne :D szóval akkor most mi is van ?XD]

[ Szerkesztve ]

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák