Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• Ursache

senior tag

válasz grizlisandor #10484 üzenetére

1) What is the biggest change the company has gone through in the last year?

2) If I were to get the internship position, what key accomplishments would you like to see in this role over the next year?

3) What's the style of leadership here at [company name]?

4) What types of people are successful here and which are not?

5) How did you get your start in the industry?

6) What do you like about working here?

7) What is the rhythm of work here? Is there a particular time of year when it's all hands on deck and we're pulling long hours or is it fairly consistent throughout the year?

8) What type of background and experience are you looking for in this position? What would your ideal candidate look like?

9) If I were to start tomorrow, what would be the top priority on my to-do list?

10) What would you say are the top two personality traits someone needs to do this job well?

11) What improvements or changes do you hope someone filling this role will bring to the company?

12) Is there anything that stands out to you that makes you think I might not be the right fit for this position?

13) What is the timeline for making a decision on this position? When should I get back in touch with you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIri9YLHpOg

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák