Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• adakiller

senior tag

infóképp jelzem, mert beleszaladtam megint az egy bizonyos házban fel lehet ugrani a szemeteszsákról és az ajtó tetejéről a gerendára történetbe. bár ennek a trükknek/bugnak a kihasználja most ráfaragott. Megkérdeztem a PUBG-t, hogy mi erről a véleményük, mert felettébb érdekelt, hogy az eddigi reportok esetén nem történt semmi:

"I understand that some players use these tactics to surprise the enemy players and win the match. As you already know our game is developed to be more realistic as much as possible. PUBG is all about survival and killing enemy players to get Chicken Dinners and some players use these ways to achieve it.

For example, if there is a table in a house any player can get on it and shoot the enemies while they are passing through or hide in the plants in the house. This is a normal part of the gameplay and well within the game physics. Exploiting a bug in the game is another issue like going under the mountains, killing players before the buildings rendered...etc are a bannable offense.

However, just to make sure I've already shared the ticket and the details with our developers for further investigation. I hope you understand being part of the Customer Support team we too have limitations. If you need further assistance, do not forget to drop in a line. It will be our pleasure to assist you."

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák