Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• csehferenc74

csendes tag

Syma X5C-1

Using The Camera:
    Some people have stated that they thought their craft was defective as their camera wasn't working correctly but as the instructions stated, the method of taking pictures and video has changed for this upgraded model. Using the LEFT UP-DOWN trim on the included transmitter, still pictures are taken by pushing UP and you should see one red blink on the camera, and video is started by pushing DOWN and ended by pushing DOWN again. Once video is started, the red light will start to blink, when finished, the light will turn back to green and you have successfully saved your file. The original model utilized the buttons on the top of transmitter, not so with the newer model. I cover this and other things in the video review.

The camera shoots decent pictures and video and very easy to utilize during your flying sessions. The package comes with a micro SD card reader which I believe everyone knows how to use properly but here are some tips that may help some of the newer viewers and users. When plugging this reader into your PC for uploading your video and pictures, it is important to always eject the reader using the included function on your PC. If you don't eject and get the 'its safe to remove' indication first, you could corrupt the files on your SD card so always remember to 'eject' first then its okay to remove.

Time-Stamps for Camera Files:
    This may or may not be an issue, I have experienced it before and felt I would address if you are having the same problem with the time-stamps. When viewing the directory on the micro-SD card, the time-stamps may indicate the same wrong date, for instance my video and pictures all indicated 10-1-2014 which was over a month off. The easiest method I have found to set the cameras date is to create a text file using notepad or something similar and name it TIME.TXT. Once you have created the text file, open and enter one line of context with the current time following year, month, day and time. The formula would look something like this: YYYY/MM/DD HOUR.MIN.SEC, an example for today at the time of this writing is 2014/11/27 11:00.00. Save the file with that context of your current date and time and you should be good to go and your pictures/video will now have the correct time-stamps.

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák