Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• s3nsitivity

addikt

Ezüstbe nem olyan ronda. De még mindig nem tetszik. :D

A more refined design: it's 90% metal now, with the metal wrapping up the side (the HTC One was 70% metal). The gunmetal gray is simply gorgeous and has this great texture to it. I've also never seen a single HTC One (M8) with a gap of any kind - the entire phone is more solidly constructed.
    Bigger Battery: with a 2600 mAH battery, it lasts longer. I don't have to think about charging it before the end of the day.
    Bigger Storage: Yes, it's true, we put a microSD slot in there, and it supports up to 128 GB of storage. How's that for mind-blowing?
    Bigger Screen: 5 inches is a nice size; not so huge like the One max, but noticeably bigger than the 4.7 inch screen on the HTC One. I got used to the 5.9" screen on the One max, but there was no adjustment period with the HTC One (M8).
    Better BoomSound: The audio quality from the dual-front facing speakers on the HTC One was great...but you wouldn't believe how much better the new HTC One (M8) sounds! Richer, fuller audio with a wider sound. It's 25% louder, yes, but the audio quality is dramatically better. I didn't grasp by how much until a co-worker did a side by side comparison for me.
    A Better Camera Experience: It's a 4 megapixel UltraPixel sensor, but we switched to a new provider for the sensor, completely addressed the pink tint issue, added a second sensor to get depth/spatial information (which allows for some great camera effects). Image quality is simply better.

COLORS: Gunmetal Gray, Glacial Silver, Amber Gold
    DISPLAY: 5.0 inch, Full HD 1080p Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3
    CPU SPEED: Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor / 2.5GHz quad-core CPU in Asia/China / 2.3GHz quad-core CPU in US/EMEA
    PLATFORM ANDROID: Android™ 4.4 with HTC Sense 6, HTC BlinkFeed​
    SIM CARD TYPE: nanoSIM
    ​CAMERA: Duo camera. Primary Camera: HTC UltraPixel camera , BSI sensor, pixel size
    2.0 um, sensor size 1/3”, ƒ/2.0, 28mm lens. HTC ImageChip 2. 1080p Full HD video recording with HDR video. Secondary camera: capture depth information. Front Camera: 5MP, ƒ/2.0, BSI sensor, wide angle lens with HDR capability, 1080p Full HD video recording Gallery with UFocus, Dimension Plus, Seasons, Foregrounder, Image match.
    MEMORY: Total storage: 16GB/32GB, available capacity varies. Expansion card slot supports microSD™ memory card for up to 128GB additional storage (card not included)
    RAM: 2 GB DDR3
    ​BATTERY: Embedded rechargeable Li-polymer battery. Capacity: 2600 mAh
    Talk time: Up to 20 hours for 3G
    Standby time: Up to 496 hours for 3G
    Voltage range/frequency: 100 ~ 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz
    DC output: 5V and 1.5 A
    Dimensions (LxWxT): 146.36 x 70.6 x 9.35 mm
    Weight: 160g

Forrás: HTC Elevate

Mondjuk ez a Sense 6 egyre jobban tetszik. :DDD

" Widespread acceptance of an idea is not proof of it's validity " (Robert Langdon)

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák