Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• capulet75

addikt

Hi. My nick is catona and i have a chatban again but i did'nt do anything. Last time neither. I don't understand why do i have it but I'd like you to remove it.
    Thanks in advance.

Hello catona,
    Thank you for contacting the Wargaming.net support
    I understand the situation in which you found yourself and I will try my best to help you with it.
    Commander you can't get banned for no reasons.
    In this case you broke the game rules and you will have to face the consequences.
    We won't be able to take off the sanction.
    If you have more questions feel free to ask.
    I wish you a nice and pleasant day on the battlefield !
    Kind regards

I played 3 battles today, and i talked with my clanmates on teamspeak. I did'nt use the chat. I think it is really easy to say, "its your problem or you did it", but its not help is just a punishment for something what I havent done.

Hello again catona ,

We have checked your account and there is no mistake. Insulting and provoking is a violation against our rules, which leads to chat restrictions.
    Our goal is to make the game better for all of you, but this is only possible if you stick to the rules. After all it is your responsibility to not break them and if you hadn't, you wouldn't have been restricted now.
    Nevertheless, I'm sorry that I couldn't offer you any better news and that this answer cannot fulfill your expectations, but I really hope for your understanding.
    Since the colleague has explained everything on the case, and we have nothing to add, this ticket will be closed.
    If you have any other questions, feel free to come back to us through new ticket.
    Best wishes.

Ez egy vicc.

Intelligencia kell ahhoz hogy egy ember belássa a tévedését. És gerinc, hogy be is ismerje.

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák