Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• tocsek18

senior tag

Crafting was relatively simple, and involved a bit of luck. By now everyone knows it's (relatively) simple to craft some good life + triple res + move speed boots. However, I took it a step further and got some boots with the Matatl's Incursion affix (move speed + dodge chance), and threw a synthesized implicit on them. I hit chance to dodge and couldn't believe my eyes.
    Then proceeded to craft the triple res with Apes, Scorpions, and Dustspitters. Crafted life with Wetas. Mostly used the crafting bench trick (e.g. crafting fire res, and then using the 'remove a fire mod and add a fire mod' craft repeatedly until hitting t2), already had max life on them when I bought them, just had to reroll the tier.
    Hope that explains it well enough! As far as I know, no item like this exists because this is the first time we've been able to combine Synthesis and Incursion. Could be wrong, if so feel free to tell me!

Let's say you want t2 cold res. With the crafting bench, craft cold res on the boots. Farm Vivid Scorpions for the 'remove a cold mod, add a cold mod' craft, and repeat that til you hit t2. Do that with all the other resists. For the move speed I just bought a pair with the Matatl's mod so they were 30% by default, but you can craft move speed with the crafting bench and then use Vivid Thornweavers to do the same thing. (remove speed mod, add speed mod til your desired tier) The Thornweavers are much more rare than the other T1 Vivid seeds though, so I'd recommend buying a pair that has the move speed already taken care of.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/hfi8bd/finally_finished_my_synthesis_incursion_craft/

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák