Keresés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• Integra

titán

válasz neduddki #1362 üzenetére

ha bartol megmondta neki hogy nem előzheti meg kalliot akkor talma egy geci és elárulta a csapatát, tudatosan
    ha bartol nem mondott neki semmi ilyet, akkor nincsen gond.
    egyenlőre az biztos, hogy bartol mérges, talma sanszos hogy nagyot kummantott, hogy benézte az utsó kört.

...egy fecske nem csinál nyarat, viszont egy hülye százat csinál...

• Integra

titán

válasz neduddki #1364 üzenetére

ezt most találtam, csekkdisz
    ebben is van igazság, sőt, eddig ez az egyik legnormálisabb vélemény

Katar GP, 125 kcm: botrány a KTM-nél
    2005 okt. 01 18:00 - Forrás: sportforum.hu

Érthetetlen, ahogy a KTM csapat, Harald Bartol csapatvezető és nem mellesleg Mika Kallio reagált a katari verseny végeredményére. ''A versenyt megelőző csapat megbeszélésen elmondtuk a Gábornak, hogy csak másodhegedűs szerepe lehet Kallióval szemben. Egyáltalán nem vagyok boldog ezzel az eredménnyel'' - így Bartol.

Talmácsi Gábor erre vonatkozóan a győzelmét követő sajtótájékoztatón úgy beszélt, ő abban a tudatban volt, hogy még van egy kör, meglepődve szembesült azzal, hogy leintették a versenyt. Talma hozzátette, amúgy is a saját bajnokságára koncentrál. Tudósítónk, Budur Gabriella úgy véli, ha valóban meg volt beszélve, hogy Kalliónak győznie kell, az még nem jelenti azt, hogy a finn fél gázon érjen be a célba. ''Kérdem én - így a kollegánk -, ki kérte a finnt, hogy elvegye a gázt? Ezt a futamot a Kallio megnyerte volna, ha nem nagyképűsködik. Mit kellett volna csinálnia Talmának? Elvenni a gázt vagy behúzni a féket?'' Budur emlékeztet arra, hogy nem véletlenül tiltotta meg az IRTA a rádiókapcsolatot. Az egyik fő szempont a biztonság volt, a másik, hogy ne tudjanak a boxokból diktálni a csapatvezetők. ''Tudomásom szerint nincs rangsorolás a versenyzők között a KTM-nél. Legalábbis egész évben ezt hangoztatták. No, és azt, hogy a KTM szeretné megnyerni a konstruktőri világbajnokságot'' - tette hozzá szakírónk.

Talmácsi Gábor motorjának a végsebessége egyébként csak a tizedik leggyorsabb volt, míg Kallio gépe a negyedik legjobb végsebességet érte el a mezőnyben. Ez csupán annyit jelent, hogy amennyiben Kallio húzta volna a gázt, nyerhetett volna, ilyen egyszerű.

Egyébként most, hogy bebizonyosodott, hogy tímorder volt a osztrák csapatnál, a FIM-nek nem köllene szankcionálni a csapatot???
    Ha felnyomná őket a Lüthi-csapat (fordítva ugye volt ilyesmi...), dögöjjek meg, szurkolnék a büntetésért. :))

[Szerkesztve]

• Integra

titán

mekkora lenne már egy olyan fim-határozat, ami arról szól, hogy a fim meginti a ktm-csapatot, komolyabb szanciót azonban nem hoz, mert a 14-es számú pilóta szart a csapat fejére:DD

• Integra

titán

válasz neduddki #1368 üzenetére

ennél már csak az lett volna durvább, ha talma nyom egy satuféket, na akkor aztán a világ röhögne rajtuk:))

• Integra

titán

12-kor első futam, tessék nézni!!!! :)

• Integra

titán

motogp.com-ról

Bővebben: link

Controversial 1-2 for Red Bull KTM

The Marlboro Grand Prix of Qatar saw Gabor Talmacsi winning in a controversial photo-finish ahead of his Red Bull KTM team-mate, and title contender Mika Kallio. Kallio had led every lap of the way in Qatar but was surprised when, in the final ten metres, Talmacsi pulled out of his slipstream and snatched victory - his third of the season.

With Kallio locked in a very close battle for the World Championship with Swiss youngster Thomas Lüthi, the KTM team had decided before the race that Kallio would have the support of team-mates Talmacsi and Julian Simon to help boost his bid for the title.

Kallio had qualified on pole position and dominated the race with Talmacsi cruising along behind in his slipstream for all 18 laps - apart from the final ten metres. On the final lap Kallio understood that Talmacsi would stay behind and did not force the pace and risk crashing, but was left shocked by the Hungarian's manoeuvre.

Team Red Bull KTM managing director Harald Bartol commented: “I am not happy at all. This was not a very clever move by Gabor, this could cost us dearly in the championship at the end of the season. Before the race I spoke to Gabor and Julián and made it clear that if they were in front with Mika, then they had to race to support Mika in the championship, but this did not happen from Gabor.”

Talmacsi’s unexpected victory cost Kallio five crucial championship points and the Flying Finn was fuming with his team-mate.
    “I’m very angry, this was a stupid move by Gabor,” said Kallio, who now leads Luthi by just two points, with Talmacsi a further 45 points behind in third place. “On the last lap I knew Gabor was behind me, as he had been all race, but I did not push because I knew that he should come second and that we would take no risks to crash. But then ten meters from the flag he passed me. This has cost me five points in the championship, now I just have think about the future and what is possible over the final three races.”

Talmacsi also gave his point of view, explaining that he didn’t realise it was the last lap of the race.
    “The problem was I didn’t know this was the last lap, my pit board was correct but the main board at the finish tower was wrong, I thought there was one more lap to go,” said the Hungarian. “I’m a racer and I was close to the front and I had a slipstream and I was little faster on the straight, and when I pulled out the chequered flag came very fast and I didn’t realise it was the finish. During the race my tyre performance went down and for sure Mika had a little faster pace than me and he still has a good chance for the title.”

• Integra

titán

Ryder Notes: Qatar Closer
    by julian ryder, on the ground at qatar
    Saturday, October 01, 2005

They save time before the Qatar race, instead of introducing the riders to the crowd they introduce the crowd to the riders. It's an old joke but the weirdest venue of the year - an excellent modern facility set in feature-less terrain with a tiny crowd - produced what Valentino Rossi himself called the best race of the year.

He wasn't wrong, and most of the thanks for that go to Marco Melandri. In a reversal of the usual stereotype, the Yamaha rider seemed to have a power and speed advantage over the Hondas but Marco refused to give up. The other Movistar Honda rider, Sete Gibernau, followed up his second-place qualifying by looking to make an early break, getting the lead up to over a second. Rossi was obviously pushing hard to keep him in sight, even making the odd mistake. Were we looking at the same old plot? Sete leads most of the race then Rossi arrives and either pushes past or goads Gibernau into a mistake.

Well, Gibernau sure made a mistake but it was Melandri who brought it on four laps from the flag. Melandri went for the lead with an inside move in the big triple-apex right-hander, Sete tried to fight him off but ran straight on across one of Losail's giant gravel traps. He got back on in fifth place. That left Rossi and the rejuvenated Melandri going at it hammer and tongs. No matter what he did Marco could not outbrake Rossi at the end of the kilometer long front straight, so on the last lap he dived up the inside at the penultimate right only to run wide and onto the Astroturf that separated track from desert. His tires were throwing up dust for well over a meter before he hit the green stuff. 'I didn't think I could do it but I had to try,' was the gist of his post-race comment.

It was a real racer's move and it brought the best out of Rossi. In hunting down Gibernau and then fighting off Melandri he had to work for every corner of every lap. The victory made him the first ever Yamaha rider to win ten races in a season.

Nicky Hayden was in touch right up to the last couple of laps when he settled for third, but he had the satisfaction of setting the fastest lap of the race for the second week in a row. Nicky rode close to the edge for the whole race--he had to stay in touch. It was a particularly good effort seeing as how he was all over the place in warm-up and started off the front two rows for the first time since the second race of the year. His crew chief Pete Benson found something between warm-up and the race and then Nicky rode his heart out. He actually seemed pleased with third place. The rostrum puts him in with a good chance of second place in the championship: eleven points cover second to sixth places, Biaggi, Melandri, Edwards, Nicky and Capirossi are the players.

Michelin re-asserted their authority, the top Bridgestone finisher was Checa in sixth after pole man Capirossi went backwards through the leading group and then had a major off-track excursion. Nakano was next on the only Kawasaki.

Replacement rider Olivier Jacque crashed at low speed in the first session of the weekend and then had his back go into spasm on the massage table. An x-ray showed no damage but he is already back in Europe for a bone scan. The team suspects a damaged rib. There is no guarantee that he'll be fit for Phillip Island, so anyone know a possible replacement for a replacement rider?

In the smaller classes KTM provided most of the entertainment. Their 125 championship contender Mika Kallio was shadowed for the whole race by team mate Gabor Talmacsi, who drafted past to take the win out of the last corner. The Hungarian then protested that he thought there was a lap to go. No-one believed him. So Kallio only leads the championship by two points instead of an entirely possible seven. You wouldn't want to be Talmacsi if Thomas Luthi and Honda win the championship by five points or fewer.

ENDS

[Szerkesztve]

• Integra

titán

tyűűű, vermeulen egy isten, intermediat első gumival verte corsert az első futamban...
    corser nem hitt a szemének, de az egész suzuki brigád ott hüledezett a végén mikor begurultak egymás mellé:D

láttátok a díjátadón a jobb oldalt álló barna hajú hostess istennőt?????????

• Integra

titán

válasz Motion_Blur #1382 üzenetére

felröppent egy hír, hogy törlik a 250es projektet.
    talmától függetlenül.
    west-et már kirúgták
    és úgy tűnik talma nagyon elbaszta a dolgokat.
    holnap egyik ismerős felrak egy felvételt amin -állítása szerint- hallatszik mit mond a háttérben és ha igaz ami hallatszik az anyagon, nálam egy életre elásta magát.
    és ezek után ki is basznám a csapatból

[Szerkesztve]

• Integra

titán

válasz biker #1385 üzenetére

én biztosra veszem hogy igen.
    az első perctől fogva tudtam, amikor átment a célon és láttam a csapat reakcióit.
    aztán az interjú csak megerősített ebben, teljesen mást mondott angolul, majd magyarul, aztán másik interjúban megint mást. ez az azt hittem kör van hátra az év kummantása kb.

kopizom a srác beírását
    ''nos nekem a jurós verzió van meg...azon Várhegyi és Böröczki faszságai közt nagyon halkan lehet csak hallani mit mondott Talma...aztán adtan kakót a hangerőre..
    Talma:
    kibasztam vele (közben nevet)
    válasz:
    nem baj ez így volt jó..
    innentől kezdve mindenki gondoljon amit akar''

erről rakja fel holnap a felvételt.
    csak nem akarom elhinni, mert szeretném hogy nem ezt mondta, de a felvétel az felvétel, ahogy mondod....

[Szerkesztve]

• Integra

titán

válasz Flashcash #1387 üzenetére

srácnak video felvétele van róla

• Integra

titán

válasz biker #1392 üzenetére

holnap megkapom avi-ban az felvételt
    megmondom őszintén, felévtel ide vagy oda én kurva nagyot csalódtam benne, már az ominózus brno-i húzása is gondolkodásra késztetett, de ez a húzása..

• Integra

titán

ha ez megtörténik, akkor megint igazam lett:(

• Integra

titán

megnéztem a felvételeket és a jó ég tudja hogy merről jön a hang, nem lehet, legalábbis én nem tudom 100%-ra megmondani.

de vonatkoztassunk el ettől a felvételtől.
    nézzétek csak meg a felvételt, az arcát, a mimikáját.
    nézzétek meg az interjún mit mondott angolul és magyarul
    nézzétek meg mégegyszer az egész futamot
    és nézzétek meg a csapat reakcióit mégegyszer

aztán tegyétek a szívetekre a kezeteket, próbáljatok meg racionálisan gondolkodni és utána mondjátok azt, hogy talma nem volt egy hülye barom állat iszonyatosan buta fasz....
    mert sajnos az volt. tetszik, nem tetszik, ez az igazság:(

én bartol helyében úgy kihajítanám a csapatból mint a szart.

[Szerkesztve]

• Integra

titán

válasz Motion_Blur #1422 üzenetére

természetesen nekem is megfordult a fejemben, azt mondom, kicsi a valószínűsége és sokkal inkább csak urban legend.
    de a fene tudja, még akár ez is lehet.
    kiderül

• Integra

titán

válasz Motion_Blur #1424 üzenetére

lehetséges.
    tegyük fel, hogy ez történik majd és ez az oka.
    szerinted akkor ez indokolttá tette ezt a húzást?
    szerintem nem. ezt nem így kell megcsinálni.
    sőt, ha ez volt az ok és tényleg ez lesz, akkor még rosszabb lesz a véleményem róla.

• Integra

titán

válasz Bibby #1426 üzenetére

milyen legutolsó centimétereke te szerencsétlen?????
    végig gyorsabb volt a kallionál, ha akarta volna már az 5ik körben megelőzhette volna!!!!!!
    csak akkor kirakják a táblát hogy álljon mögé!!!
    értsél már minimálisan a motorozáshoz könyörgöm.....

ez a legyetek már picit magyarok duma meg kifejezetten gusztustalan és visszataszító, de hát a folytatásodból látszik, hogy mennyire értesz a témához, így is kell kezelni ezt a részét is a hszednek

• Integra

titán

válasz #16741888 #1425 üzenetére

nem értelek, pont tőlem kéne, hogy ne lepjen meg amit mondok
    ezerszer leírtam már hogy nekem nem csak az számít hogy ki milyen profi, hanem milyen ember. ez meg egy ritka gerinctelen húzás volt, ez van.
    olyan helyzetbe hozta az egész csapatot és saját magát is, hogy nem csodálom, hogy tört a mécses bartolnál.
    profinak lenni nem csak azt jelenti hogy profin motorozol, hanem profin gondolkodsz.
    a profi sport erről szól.
    szerintem.

• Integra

titán

válasz Bibby #1433 üzenetére

maradjunk annyiban, hogy magához a motorozáshoz meg a versenyhez közöd nincsen, mert különben nem mondanál butaságokat a futamról meg hogy próbálkozott előzni...

elmondom neked még egyszer: bármikor, BÁRMIKOR kielőzhette volna kalliót. nem tette. miért? mert csapatsorrend volt, mert bartol azt mondta neki, hogy nem előzheti ki. kallio ezt tudta. tény, hogy szélárnyékból ki lehet gyorsulni, de szinkron motorozásban ilyenkor azt is jelenti, hogy ha kijön a szélárnyékból, hogy kallio is felgyorsul picit, mert nincsen mögötte a talma aki, visszaszippantaná, így értékes kis századokhoz, tizedhez lehet jutni! kis technikai apróság, gondolom a magyar szakzseni kommentátorok minden második mondatában ilyen technikai finomságok hangoznak el.... nagy fenét, reklám alatt kénytelen voltam átkapcsolni magyarra, ott ömlengett a két fasz hogy jajj mindjárt kielőzi.. barmok.
    továbbá. ha talmácsi kielőzte volna, akkor bartol kirakatja a táblát is, hogy azonnal engedje vissza kalliot az első helyre. továbbá ezer % hogy a csapatot mutatták volna folyamatosan, hogy mik a reakciók.
    talmácsi annak a tudatában nyert szándékosan, hogy tudta hogy kallio nem számít rá, hogy kielőzi, ergo kallio sem ment 110%-on. és aztán, mindennek a tetejébe, hogy tudatosan megszegte amit megkellett volna tennie, egy akkora, de akkora átlátszót hazudott ország világ arcába, hogy helyette is szégyellem magam, hogy egy magyar lejáratta a magyarokat.

te pedig 2+2-t nem tudsz összeadni, mert képtelen vagy a kis mikrokozmoszodból kilépni...
    elmondtam egyszer, elmondtam kétszer, de a magadfajták, a racionális gondolkodás és mérlegelés helyett, jönnek az ilyen ezért tartunk itt dumákkal. szánalmas.
    ember! én nem legitimálom azt hogy valaki tudatosan megszegi a szavát és utána tudatosan hazudik, csak azért mert magyar!!!!! érted ezt? felfogtad?
    kurvára teszek rá hogy örültetek, én abban a pillanatban tudtam, hogy ez a barom elvágta magát. miért? mert BUTA.
    tetszik, nem tetszik, ez az igazság.

remélem elég okos, egyenes és őszinte beszéd volt csak neked, mert ennél jobban már nem tudom ezt megfogalmazni, hogy meg is értsd...

• Integra

titán

válasz #70869248 #1446 üzenetére

naná hogy ezen is lehet vitatkozni, hogy a kátéem is bassza meg ajó édes ..........
    mert a nagy bartol a nagy hangzatos szavaival, hogy nincsen teamorder, hogy ők a fairplay... aztán a szarházi csak elkoptatta ezeket a szavakat
    legalább annyira mocskos húzás volt mint amit a talma csinált.
    amit szintén meg lehet érteni, csak egy profi nem csinálta volna meg.
    ha talma befut a második helyen, a sajtó kicsinálja a csapatot pontosan a fentebb említettek miatt és talmát hirdeti ki győztesnek! és talma minden tekintetben győztesen és boldogan kerülhetett volna ki!
    amúgy veled is egyet értek
    szar szitu ez van és akit ezért a leginkább felelőssé teszek az maga bartol

• Integra

titán

válasz Motion_Blur #1453 üzenetére

vannak emberek akikkel másképp nem lehet. ez van, én sem örülök neki:(

• Integra

titán

válasz Motion_Blur #1456 üzenetére

nem tudom, fogalmam sincsen.
    stefano sem éppen egy agytröszt

• Integra

titán

válasz #16741888 #1484 üzenetére

igen
    legyünk naívak picit:) és induljunk ki abból hogy kallio és talma pontosan ugyanazokat az alkatrészeket kapja, egytől egyik, mindegyik alkatrész hibátlan.
    innen már csak a két pilótán múlik és a szerelőiken múlik, hogy lövik be a gépeket.

• Integra

titán

válasz [lAyCsI] #1462 üzenetére

tudod mi bánt engem a legjobban ebben az egészben?
    az, hogy én is meghúztam volna a gázt, ezzel egyet is értek.
    de! nem hazudok akkorát a végén és olyan átlátszót mint amit csinált:(
    ez itt a nagy bajom vele.
    a pályán tökös gyerek volt, de a pályán kívül, amikor még tökösebbnek kellett volna lennie, már nem volt az.
    lehet hogy ezt a legtöbben leszarják, mert ennyi az ingerküszöbük, de nekem legalább annyira fontos egy pilóta személyisége, kvalitása, nívója, mint amit a motoron művel. és nálam ebből csúnyán megbukott, ez van.
    meglehetett volna ezt másképp is csinálni úgy hogy győz és megszegi a parancsot. csak akkor kikellett volna állnia a kamerák elé az interjúban és azt mondani, hogy fiúk, itt szopok tesztelek ezerrel alkatrészeket a kalliónak, kiakadtam, frusztrál hogy ennyit érdemlek a munkámért, versenyző vagyok basszátok meg, az vesse rám az első követ aki nem ezt tette volna a helyemben.
    na én ezt tettem volna, ezt mondtam volna.
    lehet hogy kibasznak utána, de az is biztos hogy a többi scapat aki megkeres, már tudni fogja hogy nem szarozok és hogy mit gondolok.
    na így kellett volna csinálnia.
    mondom, a hazugságot és a gyenge emberi jellemet sajnos én nagyon nem szeretem:(

• Integra

titán

válasz F1DO #1491 üzenetére

absz egyetértek, talán ez az eset rávilágít erre és kezdetét veszi minden ilyen újabb próbálkozásnak. talán, TALÁN még a motorsportban van erre esély.

• Integra

titán

válasz Motion_Blur #1486 üzenetére

de miért?
    ennyi pénzt nyom a csapatba a kallió john deere szponzora?:))

• Integra

titán

válasz [lAyCsI] #1488 üzenetére

ha tehetitek nézzétek angolul!
    mondanám, hogy felvenném nektek, de nincsen videóm:(
    soha nem is volt:)

• Integra

titán

Haydens Considered For Kawasaki MotoGP Ride?
    tommy or roger lee or both on short list?
    by dean adams
    Sunday, October 02, 2005

Sources in Europe say that either or both of the Hayden brothers are under consideration for a stand-in ride on the Kawasaki MotoGP team at Phillip Island on October 16. It still isn't assured that 'first choice' substitute rider, Olivier Jacque, won't be racing at Phillip Island, but it is known there is a short list of riders who might replace him, and the name ''Hayden'' is on the list.

ENDS

• Integra

titán

válasz simonzé #1499 üzenetére

''Azzal sem lenne jobb a helyzet, de legalább nem hazudott volna nagyot.''
    de, pontosan itt van a kutya elásva, baromira más lenne a helyzet!
    ''Elég tökösség kellet ahhoz, hogy meghúzza ezt a - baromira pofátlan - lépést.''
    nálam ezért nem száll mennybe, ettől még gyáva módon hazudott és nem merte vállalni.

• Integra

titán

válasz [lAyCsI] #1504 üzenetére

egy percig sem vitatom hogy milyen teherrel a vállán kőröz a pályán.
    igyekszem ráfogni ezt bepánikolását, mert így hívod:) annak, hogy egy egyszerű gyerek.
    egyet remélek, hogy azért utólag valamikor kimer állni és annyit mond, hogy bocsánat fiúk az utólagos magyarázkodásért, hirtelen nem tudtam mit és hogy mondjak, ez van. sajnálom. ha ezt megtenné, nyugodtabb lennék.
    meg remélem tanul az esetből

• Integra

titán

válasz [lAyCsI] #1505 üzenetére

ezek miatt az isten barmai miatt születnek az olyan blőd hozzászólások amik lentebb születtek:(
    na majd szétsavazom őket az eurosport fórumán:))

• Integra

titán

válasz Motion_Blur #1514 üzenetére

ha lüthi nyer, akkor nem valószínű:))

• Integra

titán

válasz Vertic #1530 üzenetére

na most áljon fel a ktm-től és menjen másik csapathoz.

• Integra

titán

mekkora dumák vannak benne:))

www.motogpnews.com
    ''125 Race Report, Qatar
    Austria declares war on Hungary, Luthi neutral
    (05/10/2005)
    This year's 125 Championship is becoming the closet, most harshly fought of the lot, and you can be sure that it will go down to the last round. In the end, one boy will be drinking the Diamond White of success and will be able to stay up to watch a 'Channel 5 adult rating film', whilst the other will have his head flushed down the toilet by his team. The stakes are that high.
    Three weeks work is the most any of the lazy yoofs would ever do, so it was with some resentment, that the 125 boys went to Qatar. The banning of cider, fun activities and the unrelenting heat left the kids in disarray. This was nothing compared to the suffering Marco 'The Flying Runner Bean' Simoncelli had to suffer. First off, he was impounded for three days as his team did not have the right papers to transport vegetable matter through customs, and secondly the heat caused severe sweating and wilting to the racer/vegetable hybrid. He wilted three feet in the heat on the first day of qualifying, the equivalent of eight Danny Pedrosa's standing on each others shoulders. In the heat, The Lanky Legume managed a bruised and 'I'm not eating that' seventh.
    Up on pole position again and it was the Orangina Alien, Mika 'Klingon' Kallio (not in a Jodie Marsh sense though). Gutted that he was beaten by his archrival, Thomas 'Kirk' Luthi last time out, Kallio, who helps KTM plot evil plans against unsuspecting people in the paddock, was out for alien-type revenge. Second on the grid was Gabor 'Follow The General' Talmasci. The joker of the paddock, who was up for a 250 ride and is out of the Championship chase, was under strict instructions from his team to help Kallio at all costs. But the crazy Hungarian, who cannot count and is not normal, still believes that he can win the title.
    Third on the grid, and a bit uncomfortable in the oppressive 'anti-fun' atmosphere, was Mattia 'Boyband' Pasini. Completing the front row was final evil Austrian rider, Julian 'Two-Named' Simon. Championship leader Luthi was all the way back down in ninth place, on the third row. Wearing a black armband, the 'I'm Swiss' German rider was mourning the passing of his hero Michael 'Chin in another time zone' Schumacher. The Boremula 1 fool, who lost is title to an extra from the Addams Family, immediately dented the confidence of the Tiny Toblerone. How can the big chinned invaders win titles these days?
    After a tasty breakfast of camel toe, the yoofs lined up on the 46-degree grid for the first race of the day. Last out, and leaving it to the very last moment to leave the crisper was Simoncelli. It would be a marvel that at the end of the race he hadn't invented a poncy new pizza topping: sun-dried runner bean.
    A peasant had his hands chopped off and as they fell, the race was on. Immediately it was Klingon Kallio who took the lead. The alien-Finn, who actually knows how to use 'call-waiting function' on a Nokia mobile phone, was in no mood to hang about in the desert and led from red-hot Talmasci and Two Named Simon. All three KTMs were looking pretty fast at the start. But, as the riders came round to complete the first lap, it appeared that evil KTM were not to have it all their own way as frantic frog, Mike 'The Muscle' DiMeglio, The Flying Runner Bean (proving vegetables can live in the desert) and, amazingly, Manuel Poggiali challenged team beta keratin.
    Championship leader Luthi, who's KR-1S power valves were under performing in the heat, had a average start and was in eighth at the end of the first lap.
    Straight away it looked like Kallio and Talmasci were head of the class as they started to make the break on the boring, featureless, Kimi Raikkonen persona-type track. The battle for third was intense though, it consisted of half the field! Former MGPN favourite, Fabrizio 'The Flying Pizza' Lai was involved in the scrap. This was of course until the heated panniers on his pizzas destined for 'Team America' (Kenny Roberts and his five bellies) started to affect Lai's handling and make him drop back.
    Up front the two KTMs started to pull away and, well, it was boring. Klingon led from Red-hot Talmasci and it was team orders all the way. The funny-looking Hungarian looked like he was going to obey KTMs suggestions that to finish behind Kallio 'would be a good idea' and that a 250 KTM ride would persuade him. Otherwise, if he beat the boring-Finn, the 250 KTM would be wrapped around his gypsy skull.
    The real interest in the race was how far Luthi was going to finish up, and when Poggiali was going to crash. When he was going to crash, would his impact on the ground be deep enough to strike oil?
    It was however, The Lanky Legume who spoiled the battle for third as the close proximity of tussling with sweaty teenagers really made him wilt. He needed the fresh air of the desert and escaped the 'I don't like green things' battle of Pasini, Luthi, Di Meglio and Faubel.
    At one point in the race Luthi started to look like his twisted, untrustworthy hero and in an attempt to seal his World title there and then, tried to take out both Faubel and Pasini in one whack. The battle for fourth was hotting up more than Kenny Roberts gusset on the line when being asked, ''So, what's your plans for next year?''
    The race entered its final lap and it was yawnarama city. We all knew what would happen. Talma was right behind the dull alien, but he would not pass. The Lanky Legume would finish third, and Luthi, with some dodgy riding would take a rubbish sixth. Done and dusted, and evil KTM with cynical team orders would get a seven point lead in the title. We all knew it.
    Coming out of the final corner it looked close, then Talma slipstreamed past, and there was the line, and, hang-on - what? Has he just won it? by 0.017 of a second. Kallio looked on in disbelief. The boring Alien was more animated than a Finnish cartoon as he frowned and shook his head at the same time at Talma. Klingon said, ''For sure, I can't believe it. The team told me he would finish behind me, and I was not to worry. Now I've only got a two point lead and you can bet that chocolate F1 will be quicker next time. I'm going to campaign to get Hungry kicked out of the European Union for this''
    Talmasci hilariously didn't care, but thinking he may be in trouble, thought up a cunning plan. The gypsy said, ''I thought there was still a lap to go!'' Yeah, nice one - so why were you punching the air on the 'final lap' then Talma?
    So, amazingly Luthi, who was rubbish for most of the weekend, escaped to fight another day. Kallio leads, but only by two points. Next up Australia. Who'll win? And more importantly, how will Talmasci ride with an Alpinestar soooo far up his behind?''

[Szerkesztve]

• Integra

titán

válasz #70869248 #1542 üzenetére

azt sem hitte el nekem senki:)

• Integra

titán

válasz simonzé #1549 üzenetére

ismerni kéne az oldalt.... :)

• Integra

titán

válasz [lAyCsI] #1551 üzenetére

nagy a csönd.

vermeulenre leszek kíváncsi, utsó wsbk körön még oktatta picit a népet:)

• Integra

titán

válasz [lAyCsI] #1553 üzenetére

jaja
    ő is mondta, hogy hihetetlen a különbség az utcai 1 lityós meg a prototype 1 lityósok között, pedig a srác már a legjobb széria motoron ül
    de benne látom a lehetőséget, az esélyt, hogy feltudna mutatni gp-ben is eredményt és viszonylag rövid időn belül!
    ahogy a corsert elpicsázta száradó pályán intermediate első gumival, az nem volt semmi... :)

• Integra

titán

válasz #70869248 #1559 üzenetére

megrengeti a gyárat maga az a tény, hogy hullik ki a gépeiből a csavar úton, útfélen, nem kellesz te hozzá:))

• Integra

titán

válasz bandus #1563 üzenetére

egy hihetetlen zseni, aki hihetetlen jól kezeli a médiát, baromi közvetlen csávó.
    ha eltekintünk attól, hogy néha-néha bizony képes ő is bekattanni és eléggé vitatható dolgokat csinálni, akkor tényleg csak pozitívan lehet értékelni.

• Integra

titán

válasz simonzé #1566 üzenetére

ezért jó a két kerék és nem a négy kerék:)

• Integra

titán

válasz simonzé #1567 üzenetére

szerintem nem.
    de lehet hogy elbohóckodik majd egyszer pár évet.
    nem hinném, hogy kimit eltudná picsázni, nagyon más az f1 mint a motogp

• Integra

titán

válasz bandus #1572 üzenetére

lehet mindenféléket írni

• Integra

titán

Loris Capirossi’s chances of continuing his magnificent form over the past few races have been cut short by a heavy crash in the first practice session of the Polini Australian Grand Prix. The Italian, who took three poles and two wins in the last three races, suffered a high-speed crash at the 200kmh Turn One during the latter stages of the session which took place in cool and windy conditions.

Although an initial examination by the Clinica Mobile revealed no broken bones, it was later deemed necessary to take Capirossi to a private hospital in Dandenong - about 70km from the Phillip Island track. Further tests then revealed minor internal bleeding.

“Loris felt generally okay after the crash, but after a while he felt some pain in his chest, so he was driven to Dandenong,” said Ducati MotoGP project manager Livio Suppo. “He underwent a scan that showed he had some internal bleeding in his right lung. He is having that bleeding drained and is expected to stay in hospital for two to three days. We wish him well and hope he gets better very soon.”

• Integra

titán

Deputizing for the injured Troy Bayliss at Phillip Island, MotoGP novice Chris Vermeulen has impressed the Camel Honda team with how quickly he is picking up confidence with the machine and the tyres.

The young Australian made huge strides forward in the four hours of practice, lowering his times by a second in every session and cut his gap to the top rider by half a second compared to yesterday.

“It’s fantastic to ride with this team and this bike,” said Vermeulen. “We made improvements in every session starting out at 1’34 and ending up at 1’31. I think that is a good margin in four hours and I’m delighted with it. We’re working together well and I am also getting on with the Michelin engineers.”

“The qualifying tyres offer incredible grip and even though I didn’t make the most of them I still enjoyed myself using them. So tomorrow I hope to be able to improve my times even further and lap at a constant rhythm. My aim is to finish in the points and as close to another Honda rider as possible.”

• Integra

titán

Ryder Notes: Nicky Stuns
    by julian ryder, on the ground at phillip island
    Saturday, October 15, 2005

Even Valentino Rossi was impressed with Nicky Hayden's pole lap.

He said so , several times. He also said he had been confident about getting pole and that he tried only to come across Ruben Xaus at a place where making an overtake would have been an unacceptable risk. In fact, Rossi's trouble started with the other Yamaha Fortuna rider Toni Elias lying in wait for a tow when Rossi came out of pit lane on his qualifier. There was still time to get another tire after his encounters with the other Yamaha team, but no touching Nicky's lap. Nicky gave a breathless interview to several TV crews immediately after qualifying. It was spooky just how much he sounded like his dad, Earl ...

Nicky was his usual effervescent self: describing his qualifying as a 'lot of fun' and looking forward to the race. He did sound a warning though: he isn't sure he's found a race tire.

Nicky and Valentino both think that the man to watch is fourth-place qualifier Carlos Checa. Along with Rossi, he was the man who put together more fast laps on race tires than the rest, indeed he was the first man ever to get under 1 min 30 sec at Phillip Island. Rossi says that the fact Bridgestones work here at much lower temperatures than their usual favorite conditions is the most significant indicator of the improvements the Japanese tire company have made. He also says their endurance is better, A significant factor at the track that stresses tires more than anywhere else we race.

Loris Capirossi will fly home to Italy tomorrow despite still being fitted with a drain to empty the bleeding into his lung. A doctor from the Clinica Mobile will accompany him to keep Loris—and the airline—happy. Valentino Rossi was good enough to remember his friend and say it was a pity he won't be racing because he is always fast here at Phillip Island.

ENDS

• Integra

titán

válasz #70869248 #1596 üzenetére

nagyon jó lüthi és nagyon jó a honda:)

• Integra

titán

válasz #70869248 #1598 üzenetére

sajna tréning miatt nem láttam:(
    mi volt pontosan?

• Integra

titán

pedrosát se felejtsük el, elég impressive a rekordja!:))
    gratula neki is!!!!

• Integra

titán

de Puniet Signs With Kawasaki For 2006
    by staff
    Sunday, October 16, 2005

This just in from Kawasaki:

MOTOGP WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 2005
    KAWASAKI RACING TEAM PRESS OFFICE
    16 OCTOBER 2005 - FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

DE PUNIET TO RACE FOR KAWASAKI IN 2006

Randy de Puniet will step up to the MotoGP World Championship in 2006 with the Kawasaki Racing Team, after agreeing terms with the Japanese factory squad at Phillip Island this weekend.

De Puniet will race an all-new model of the 990cc Ninja ZX-RR, which is currently under development by Kawasaki engineers in Japan.

24-year-old de Puniet is one of the emerging young stars of the 250cc category, and his elevation to the MotoGP ranks strengthens the Kawasaki Racing Team as they enter their fourth full season of MotoGP competition.

De Puniet will make his debut on the Ninja ZX-RR at the official test session following the season-ending Valencia Grand Prix in November.

De Puniet, from Andresy in France, is a five-time 250cc GP winner with his most recent success coming with a superb victory in the rain-soaked British Grand Prix at Donington in July.

Since joining the 250cc championship at the Japanese Grand Prix in 2001, de Puniet has scored nine pole positions and 22 podiums to back-up his five race wins.

As a 17-year-old, de Puniet made his 125cc debut in 1998 as a wild card at his home race, the French Grand Prix.

Randy de Puniet ''Moving up to MotoGP with Kawasaki is a fantastic opportunity for me; it's like a dream come true. I know it's not going to be easy next year, a MotoGP machine is very different to the 250cc two-stroke bikes that I'm used to, but I'm very much looking forward to the challenge ahead. I know I'm facing a steep learning curve next year, but I think that working with such an experienced team will help a lot during my debut MotoGP season. It's difficult to say what I can expect in terms of results, as I have not ridden the bike yet, I will have a better understanding of my potential after the Valencia test. I hope that during my debut year I will be able to get closer and closer to the front runners as the year progresses.''

Harald Eckl: Team Manager ''With Randy we have a young, up and coming rider who has already proved his potential with race wins and podiums in the 250cc World Championship, which is always ultra-competitive. He faces a steep learning curve next season, but I know that he will work hard to make the most of this opportunity with Kawasaki. It will be a challenge for the team to get Randy up to speed quickly on the Ninja ZX-RR, but I have every confidence, both in him as a rider, and also in the team he will be working with.''

ENDS

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák