Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• Szellem.

Topikgazda

Nagy nehezen megjött a leveled az Emsis kollégának. A lényeg, hogy leírja, hogy az EAM nem blokkolja a BO3-at, hanem az összeomlik. :D De, aztán kiderül, hogy mégis az EAM a bűnös, mert a Steam esetében olyan játékról beszélünk, ami csalás ellenes megoldással van ellátva és ezzel akad össze az EAM. De, a legfrissebb verzióba (EAM), amit használok, abban benne van, hogy ezzel ne akadjon össze, de úgy néz ki mégis kivette az Emsi. :D Ez nekem kicsit értelmetlen. De, a lényeg, hogy az egész Steam mappát tegyem a kivételek közé és minden jó lesz. :)

Amúgy tegnap fel akartam rakni a Windows Ultimate Tweaker és értesítés nélkül blokkolta! Gondolom, ennek is köze lehet a Steamhez! :D
    Na, mindegy, ennyit erről. Ez a válasz a nesze semmi fogd meg jól.

Amúgy alább a levél:

Attila,

It seems this email may not have arrived. I sent it two days ago:

I may not have communicated clearly: When I said "if there is no notification, then it was not blocked by EAM intentionally", I mean that if we blocked it on purpose, you would have received a notification. That means with no notification, the 'block' was unintentional - a mistake. We are not intentionally blocking that game or Chrome. Hopefully that clarifies what I meant. Also, we did not 'block' the game; it crashed. Read below and I will explain.

For Steam, the fix for crashing games alongside EAM should have been in the latest version. I see you are using the latest version though, so I'm not sure if perhaps the change was removed temporarily. I do not have problems with Steam, but I only play single-player games. It seems to be games that have anti-cheating code in them that get triggered the most, requiring the exclusion. We changed something on this end, but I think it might have been removed temporarily. I would recommend excluding the entire Steam folder from monitoring at this time, though, if you didn't already. The monitoring exclusion should not be needed in the future, once the fix is in place. However, it should not be dangerous to have that exclusion. Also again, this is not something we 'blocked'. It is a crash of BO3 (and other games) due to conflict, probably between EAM and anti-cheating code inside the game.

I would like to ask for clarification as well from you, to make sure I understand correctly about Chrome. Did Chrome 'crash' without any notification also? How often? Did you see something that makes you believe Emsisoft Anti-Malware was the reason? If so, do you recall what website you may have been visiting at the time? That is completely unknown, and as I've mentioned, I use Chrome every day with no problems at all with Emsisoft Anti-Malware. We may need more information to find out why it happened, if I understand the situation correctly.
    Best regards,

David Biggar
    Support Manager
    --

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák