Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• steveetm

őstag

válasz steveetm #8897 üzenetére

nembírok magammal:
    [walloftext]
    Fast verse slow weapons. This is important, and dramatically affects dps. It?s all based on your stats. The more hit and crit reduces the possiblility of not keeping flurry up. I go for slow weapons, and the first reason for this is not that the weapon hits harder, it's down to the amount of time I have to refresh flurry. After a crit you get three flurry charges. I want as much time in-between the time I use the first charge to the last charge to refresh flurry. I am going to be generous in the below examples with me hitting all the time Examples:

For slow weapons I?ll be using a 2.7 secs per swing weapon & for fast I'll be using 1.5.

[size=x-small]With flurry buff those timers are:[/size]
    2.7/1.25 = a swing timer of now 2.16 for slow.
    1.5/1.25 = 1.2 secs per swing.

When duel wielding slow weapons with flurry charged I have three hits. I will have 4.32 seconds before my third white hit uses my flurry. That gives me 7 possible weapon strikes to crit (three auto swings and 4 special attacks). That?s a lot, but I am 31.5% crit before raid buffs and I will not see flurry up 100% of a boss fight.

With a fast off hand this is now cut to 2.4 seconds in which to crit again?five hits. A reduction of roughly 28.5% chance to keep flurry up permanently. That is big, that is massive. Now think for a second on Dodges, parries, misses and that 2.4 seconds really is hurting. With the addition of haste items further reducing our swing timers by obsence amounts 2.4 seconds per swing can drop a further 10-15% with ease. Also something to ponder is 30% to crit is a 70% chance not to crit.

Fast Main hands surprisingly reduce WW damage also.

Fast off hands and slow main hands. This is going to follow in from the above. Having a slow main hand and a fast off hand is all good and well for rogues but bollocks for us. An OH weapon hits at 75% the damage of the weapon. That means your slow MH hits once and then you get two OH hits at 75%. With a reduced chance to keep flurry up compared to a slow off hand you are potentially feeding the 25% reduction to swing timer to a weapon that is going to be doing 75% of it's damage potential. Unless you can guarantee a critical hit every 2.4 seconds then you are nerfing your own damage and no amount of haste items will be better than the procs from flurry. They are an addition not a substitution.

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák