Hirdetés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• redzsi

senior tag

Érdkekes változásokat hozhat a 0.6.8 patch.

Conqueror:
    - 457mm guns were disabled (whether it will be removed or become an upgrade remains unknown).
    Conqueror now uses 4x3x419mm main guns, and its dispersion is reverted to keep in line with other British BBs. However, her firing range and firing arc remain unchanged.
    Global Changes:
    - Damage Control Party Mod I,Spotter Mod I were moved to the first slot.
    - Engine Boost Mod I,Defensive AA Fire Mod I,Hydroaccoustic Search Mod I,Surveillance Radar Mod I moved to 4th slot (based on 6-slot).
    - Smoke Generator Mod I now -5% to the smoke life instead of -12%.
    Japanese DD Miscellaneous:
    - Japanese DDs now all use the same Torpedo Reload Booster instead of two 30sec/5sec variants. This new unified consumable will cut the reload time of torpedo tubes to 8 seconds.
    Soviet DD Miscellaneous:
    - 53-39 mod. 3 torpedo was removed from Khabarovsk. Now she uses only ET-46 torpedo, but the torpedo detectability was reduced from 1.1 km to 0.6 km.
    - Grozovoi's basic surface detectability reduced from 8.29 km to 7.62 km; main gun RoF increased from 4.2 sec/round to 4 sec/round.
    - Tashkent's B-hull HP increased from 19600 to 21800.
    - Ognevoi's B-Hull quintuple torpedo reload time reduced from 115 sec to 92 sec.
    Indianapolis:
    - Surveillance Radar's ranges increased from 8.5 km to 9.9 km, duration unchanged.
    - Basic surface detectability reduced from 13.86 km to 12.7 km
    Graf Zeppelin:
    F5 torpedo's range decreased from 3.6 km to 2.0 km; detectability increased from 0.9 km to 1.1 km; chance of causing flooding on hit decreased by 56%.

[ Szerkesztve ]

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák