Hirdetés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• sto1911

veterán

válasz Joco_77 #3805 üzenetére

Pinball FX3 June 25 ·
    A pinball message from our COO (Mel Kirk)
    Hi everyone, I know this has been a very slow year for pinball releases -- oddly, the slowest in our 13-year pinball development history. Behind the scenes, we're working on large-scale pinball projects that will set the stage for the next 10 years ahead of us. There are multiple projects in simultaneous development, and I am confident to say that they are our greatest and most ambitious projects yet.
    And here's some good news: We're getting ready to announce new tables in mid-July! I also expect that we will make other announcements in 2020 so that you'll all know what to expect in 2021.
    All in all, the gaming industry is going through big transitions -- services and platforms are shifting, and we're working hard to position digital pinball correctly. Thanks for your patience and for staying with Zen over the course of this 13-year pinball journey.
    Mel

Gondolom ez alapjan, eleg nagy szavak ezek. Persze datumot nem irtak, illetve azt sem, hogy barmi lesz bejelentve, kiveve az uj asztalokat.

Amik egyebkent egyaltalan nem mozgatnak meg, es nem is orulnek neki, ha ezek iranyaba mozognanak a fejlesztesek.

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák