Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• Sennalacy

aktív tag

Engem azért ez kissé megnyugtat a jövőt illetően..

"In an interview to PC Gamer, John Carmack said, "When we started on the game six years ago, I looked at the consoles and said ‘These are as good as the PCs that we're on here’, and our development strategy was set up such that we basically developed live on all the platforms there. And now when we’re looking at PCs that have ten times the horsepower of the consoles... I’m making a large change in my direction, just saying ‘We should be focusing on building things efficiently on the PC and [then] deploying on to consoles.’ And we didn’t make that as crisp of a distinction as we should have."

Carmack further explain how that will change going forward, "My development system now has twenty-four threads and twenty-four gigs of memory, and we can start putting on half a terabyte of solid state drives, and these are the things that are gonna drive the development process on the PC. So, I’m actually as excited about how we’re developing tht titles in this coming generation as the graphics enhancements and things that I’m gonna make."

Magyarul itt Carmack azt mondja, hogy hiba volt a konzoloknak egyenlő prioritást adni a PC-vel, de mentségére legyen mondva, 5-6 évvel ezelőtt amikor elkezdték a játék fejlesztését, akkor még egyenlőbbnek tűntek az erőviszonyok.. Manapság olyan gépen fejleszt, amiben 24 szálon fut a feldolgozás és 24 giga ram csücsül benne.. (egy ilyet én is elfogadnék.. :P ) Szóval ha minden igaz, kétszer nem követi el ugyanazt a hibát... mindenki nyugodjon meg! :D :C

Pssszt, csendet kérek BIOS-t frissítek!

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák