Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• K Norbi

addikt

válasz K Norbi #847 üzenetére

Nekem hitelesség ellenőrzéskor. Nem jön se e-mail, se sms.
    Próbáljam meg egy másik Sim kártyával? Állítsam át a számomat a tw be?
    De viszont meg ha pl bekapcsolom a tw be a kétlépcsős azonosítást. Jön sms a telefonomra.
    Meg eddig is jött. Hisz már volt 1x a TW hozzáadva a G pay hez.
    De érdekes hogy miért nem jön akkor megint..

No mindegy bedobom ide amit írtak. :K
    Hátha valaki egyszer így jár mint én. :DDD

Hi Norbert,

Thank you for contacting Google Support. My name is Lucky. Trust you are well and safe.

Greetings for the day!

In reference to your query about adding Trans wire card for contactless payments.

First, I appreciate you for reaching us and checking if there are any challenges in using the feature. I must say, this is a great initiative from your end. I understand, there's money involved and it's always good to keep a check. I respect your commitment.

Be assured, it's good news I've shard you in this email. I'm glad to see that you've also "initiated the Tap and Pay set-up". That's amazing and of course this will make your job easy while paying in-stores. I see the card verification is pending to complete the set-up.

I'm pleased to inform you that the Master card ending with 0316(revolut card) is successfully added to the device HUAWEI VOG-L29 for contactless payments.

Kindly be advised that to add trans wire card, you need to undergo card verification process. The card verification process is a way for your bank to verify your identity when you add the payment method to your device. This is an important process to reduce fraud and make sure your card is secure. If you see an option to get a one time "pass code" by email or text message, that is usually the fastest way to verify your identity.

In case; if you don't see that option, you will need to contact your card issuing bank to verify your identity. While you contact your bank, you may want to check that your email and phone number are up to date.

Once you do this, your bank will take ahead the verification process and then you will be able to add the card to your Google Pay account without any hassle.

I hope to see the issue get resolved soon in your favor.

It was a pleasure assisting you. Have a nice day!

Dr. Kiss Norbert Roxfort Boszorkány és Varázsló Képző (Sötét Varázslatok Kivédése). ;]

[ Szerkesztve ]

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák