Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• overclk

tag

Nagyon úgy néz ki, hogy az Xbox360 kiadása erősen befolyásolja a Q4 megjelenését. Gyűlölöm az Xboxot és a konzolokat ! Nem elég, hogy eddig is a játékok fele ócska, játszhatatlan konzolos átirat, és a legnívósabb játékok valamivel több, mint fele már konzolra jön ki, most még az általam talán (az elmúlt 2 - 3 évben) legjobban várt játék megjelenését is tolja.

''Needs a little ketchup, but my hat does taste good with a beer (several before eating it that is), because I went to the gamestop that I got my pre-release from and they said October 18th is now their release date. Suggested reason is due to the timing of a joint release of the Xbox 360 version. But, the Xbox 360 isn't due to be released until November 22nd, so I have no idea why the release date has been delayed a week (it was scheduled for October 11th when I bought the pre-release). Oddly enough the release date that is shown online at GameStop.com still lists October 11th, but their in-store computer system shows the release date as October 18th.''

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák