Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• adam520

tag

Thrustmaster T.Flight HOTAS X /4 /One

T.Flight hotas X-et akartam vásárolni, de a dead zone és throttle apróbb problémák miatt várta még. Van belőle revision 1 és revision 2.

T.Flight hotas 4 ezt később adták ki és kiderült, hogy fejlesztett a belseje néhány dologban.

Idézet:
    I just pulled apart the Hotas 4... it looks nearly identical to the Hotas X, but rather than the relatively simple circuitry and epoxy glob MCU... this one has a lot more circuitry, and a marked MCU (ARM Cortex-M0 - LPC11U35F). You can even see the mold markings from the extra mapping/preset buttons/LED from the X, and the board is labeled "T FLIGHT HOTAS X PS4". I didn't bother pulling apart the throttle side... I'll bet it's nearly identical inside.

I did a couple tests... like the Hotas X, it looks like it still reports 10-bit resolution on the X and Y, and 8-bits on the other axes. I'll try to come up with some sort of "scientific" comparison of the dead zones, so you don't just have to take my word for it... but I can certainly say it's WAY better.

Anyway, I posted a few pics here in case anyone's interested: http://imgur.com/a/skToZ

Okay... I did a more scientific dead zone comparison between the two. By measuring the voltage at the wiper of the pot, I was able to determine at exactly what voltage the joystick snapped out of the dead zone.

On the Hotas X, the dead zone was from 1.52V to 1.85V, which is the center 0.33V. The total voltage swing of the pot for full range was 1.97V (0.72V to 2.69V). That means the dead zone of the Hotas X is approximately the center 17%.

On the Hotas 4, the dead zone was from 1.58V to 1.70V, which is the center 0.12V. The total voltage swing of the pot for full range was 2.03V (0.57V to 2.60V). That means the dead zone of the Hotas 4 is approximately the center 6%.

Another thing to note is that neither stick calibrates to the actual full range of the pots, so they hit 100% before they physically hit the end. Both measured approximately 2.6V of total swing from end to end, but the measurements were only over about 2.0V... which means the active area of the joystick is about the center 77% of the stick's full movement. Not really a big deal (it ensures that you'll always be able to get the full range), but just wanted to mention that.

I finally got home, plugged it in, and yeah... it's actually a huge improvement!

It has a tiny deadzone in the middle, which keeps it well centered, but a slight twitch of the joystick moves it. It has a slight snap all along the X and Y axes, but it's probably 1/4 or less than that of the Hotas X.

Végeredmény, a hotas 4 fejlettebb mint a hotas X.
    Mivel nekem a hotas X piros és a hotas 4 kék színe sem tetszik, a hotas One-t (szürke) akartam megvenni, de technikai oldalról nem tudom, hogy ebben a legfrissebb kiadásban mi rejtőzik.

Megkérdeztem, a Thrustmaster technikai gárdáját, hogy a hotas one tartalmazza-e az upgrade-ket?

Hivatalos válasz:

"The Hotas One will offer the same performance as the Hotas 4 and even more."

:) Kicsit rövidke, de biztató válasz. Vagyis a Hotas One ugyanazt a teljesítményt fogja hozni mint a Hotas 4 és még többet is!

Röviden, így döntöttem a Hotas One mellett.

Dr.Adam520

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák