Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• Archttila

veterán

LOGOUT blog

válasz Pete55555 #43634 üzenetére

shteer

Menyibe fájt használtan a ház?

Pete55555

Más infóm nem nagyon mivel egyelőre még csak ő tesztelte. De nem hiszem, hogy az alkotó hazudozna a hivatalos topikban a vásárlóinak. :)
    Egy másik user hőmérsékleti adatai igaz nem pont a kérdéses alkatrészről, de sztem egész szépek:

My temps across the board with the 120mm AIO have dropped from 43C Idle, 76C gaming load with an Asetek 92mm AIO, R7 1800X, EVGA FTW 1080, and Corsair SFX600 to 33C idle, 45C gaming load. Motherboard temps were hovering around 52 C idle, 71C gaming before and are now 40C idle, 54C gaming load. My previous setup even included an extra 92mm noctua fan blowing cool up from the bottom of the case directly over the motherboard, which I no longer use. My v3 performs so much better than my v2 it's actually ridiculous.

I've found that my 500GB Samsung 850 Evo hits about 39C under a half hour of prime95 in my v3 setup, with idle at 25C. The back-mounted Samsung 950 Pro 512GB sits around 50C max, 29C idle, and the front mounted samsung 960 evo 1 TB hits 60C, 26C idle. The front mounted SSD is honestly doing the best out of all the drives, because it's not sandwiched between as many hot components like the M.2 drives are.

[ Szerkesztve ]

Passionate about minimalistic software, the Linux philosophy, and having fun. SFF enthusiast.

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák