Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• sasa311

veterán

válasz Dani1988 #1836 üzenetére

Dear seller,

My order - according to the chinese online tracking webpages - did not leave China yet.
    Please try to contact your local post office about the package and try to solve this problem.

If your post office cannot provide acceptable information about the package please resend the item as soon as possible with express post service because the ordered good is intended to be an equipment for an anime meeting.

If you cannot accomplish this, please send me a full refund. I do not want to open a paypal dispute.
    The Estimated delivery information you provided was: Mon. Mar. 11 - Wed. Mar. 13, The package still did not arrive.

Thanks,

XXXX

De továbbra is fenntartom, hogy ezt elküldeni totál értelmetlen. Egy 10$-os szarér nem fog telefonálgatni neked senki, pláne nem fogja újra küldeni önköltségen. Le se fog sz@rni, PP meg nem fogja elfogadni a claimet, mert érvényes a tracking. Az, hogy nem ért oda hozzád időben pedig nem indok a refundra.

És privátként írom, hogy a kínai kis eladó ha fejen áll akkor sem tudja befolyásolni a kínai posta sebességét.

[ Szerkesztve ]

Es mondd, a passzatszelet szemelyesen fingtad, vagy csak iranyitottal?

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák