Keresés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• azbest

félisten

válasz azbest #20370 üzenetére

találtam egy nagyon jó leírást a t61 venti cseréhez, képekkel illusztrálva, idézem:

1) You'll need some lubricant, the thicker the better. You'll also need thermal paste, and alcohol wipe to wipe the old thermal paste away.
    2) Basically follow the instruction from the offical T61 "Hardware Maintenance Manual" (page 92 and the the associated pages) to take out the CPU fan. Make sure that you have taken out all the necessary screws, you may need to pull with some force to take out the CPU fan unless the thermal paste is soft. Clean out the thermal paste.
    3) On the CPU Fan, notice there are some sponge taped to it, carefully peel off that; but you need to remember where it belongs so that you can re-tape it when you are done. Also, release the wires carefully. (pic)
    4) Notice there are some metallic-foil on the CPU. Peel the foil off from the silver-colored part of the CPU fan assembly. Leave the foild attached to the copper part. (pic)
    5) Then, you can separate the copper-colored part and the silver-colored part. (pic)
    6) Then, lift up the black fan from the silver-colored part. (pic)
    7) Use a clean wipe to clean off the stalk of the black fan. (pic)
    8) Then, you need to clean out the hole from the silver part, where the stalk goes to. I twisted a small piece of wipe(pic). Then I twisted it around to clean it thoroughly (pic).
    9) Then I applied one drop of lubricant on the tip of the pole. You don't want too much, so you can soak up the excess with a paper towel. I don't know what lubricant is good, some youtube video used some thick motor lubricant.
    Then, retrace your steps to assemble the CPU fan. (pic)

• _Lezly_

csendes tag

válasz azbest #20370 üzenetére

Igen akadozik és a hang is el van csúszva még 720p-nél is!!
    VLC-vel próbálva.
    11.8-as catalyst csomaggal.

Még amit nagyon furcsálok, hogy pl. a map.google.com rettentően lassan töltődik be.
    A régi Atom N270-esemen Ubuntu alatt gond nélkül ment ez a map.google dolog.

Meg az egész gép lassú.

Nem gondoltam volna, hogy ennyire nem megy....

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák