Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• bkercso

nagyúr

válasz Zsianett #32424 üzenetére

Igazából egy ilyen fejeserősítővel garis gondok nem igazán vannak, de amúgy is, max a tranzisztorok közül mehet tönkre, mindegyik filléres holmi. De nem ördöngős szerkezetek, kicsi a hiba lehetősége.
    Nem éppen.
    Kicsit megint úgy tűnik, össze-vissza írogatsz, magad sem tudod, hogy mit. Mértünk többen is alkatrészeket, amik ilyen KIT-ekben érkeztek, és siralmasak sokszor...

"Major problems:

1. Neutrik knock-off locking TRS jack was kind of cheap and did not have a ground lift so the protection relay was triggered upon connecting or disconnecting headphones. I don't know if the real Neutrik has a ground lift but this was stupid and I replaced the TRS with a Neutrik 4 pin XLR to fix the short but I would have done so anyway because my main headphone cable was a 4 pin XLR.

2. The power switch was also a knock-off of a red AB of Philmore switch. The click was hard while the lever was loose. It failed to make contact most of the time when flip on. On the second day it stuck in the on position without making contact. I replaced that too.

3. The Krell knock-off volume knob was nice but floppy on the shaft while detents of the Alps pot was harder then others that I've seen before. I hate step pots anyway because I always find myself wanting a position in between two steds. I replaced the pot with a regular Alps pot.

All the replacement parts are extra stuff I have on hand from past projects. The pot I put in made a improvement in sound so the stock might be a knock-off which was why the detents were so hard.
    "

[ Szerkesztve ]

Megjelentek! : MFD3 és MFA3 || bkercso HiFi készülékek: https://hardverapro.hu/aprok/hirdeto/bkercso/keres.php?search_exac=0&search_title=0&usrid=341946&buying=0

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák