Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• kenwood

veterán

erdekes bejegyzest talaltam az mmo champen.
    ami engem megdobbent,hogy a hozzaszolok kb. 80 szazaleka szerint ez belefer.trukkos,de nem exploit.
    raadasul allitolag a dupla bloodlust exploitot is hasznaltak.
    ti mit gondoltok ?

佶天鸿 Guild (Style War) (in CN-Thousand Needles) used bug in the fighting to Mythic Blackhand, the final boss in Blackrock Foundry, and then killed him, which ranks 4th in the world.

They used an unregulatory approach to avoid the determinant skill of Mythic Blackhand in 3rd phase - Massive Shattering Smash (MSS). This approach and process can be briefly described as follow: when Blackhand get full energy and start to cast MSS, a monk, who is one of the tanks and the target of Blackhand at that time, jump off the Iron Crucible. Then Blackhand will be enforced to interrupt the casting and cannot cast it before he gets full energy again (the preceding energy has been released when Blackhand casts the first MSS). Concurrently, the monk can transfer back to the battlefield by monk’s skill: Transcendence to avoid dying.

This approach enables Style War to totally avoid the most crucial difficulty in 3rd phase. They do not only remove the determinant skill, but also eliminate another skill – Slag Crater. This saves too much room for them and allows them to attack Blackhand without any movement. In other words, this approach makes Blackhand to be stupid. Thus, we think this behavior has violated the intention of designers and made a serious invasion to other players.

With valid evidence, I believe that Style War guild got enormous and real benefits from this ignoble approach on the final killing battle. Therefore, I request the relative departments such as Blizzard can pay sufficient attention on this event and give other players a reasonable arbitration, giving each guild a fair competition environment in WOW killing progress.

Actually, I believed that many guilds had known this unconscionable approach when they tried to kill Blackhand. However, most of them basically thought that it was a bug. Also, they believe that Blizzard is capable for examining the truth in Style War killing battle and punish them. Otherwise, I think most players just could think this is a normal and reasonable approach. Consequently, I beg Blizzard could seriously deal with this problem and eliminate our confusion in similar situation.

[ Szerkesztve ]

Mi kell az alaplapba? Procibol egy, Rambo 2. <> Egyetlen vizmolekulaban tobb hidrogen atom van,mint ahany csillag az egesz naprendszerben

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák