Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• laragirl83

őstag

Azt hiszem megtaláltam az okot.... :( :(

Idézem:

[I]"I've got an Asus P5B-Plus with 4GB of Corsair Ram. I was also seeing 3GB in 32 and 64 bit Vista. With memory remap enabled I see all 4GB in Vista x64 and only 2GB in Vista 32. I've spoken to Microsoft about this (have a technical supprot agreement through my company) and they've spent this week looking at this issue. A senior tech engineer has said that this occurs on some boards because the BIOS Memory Remap, remaps the entire top 2GB of physical ram above the 4GB physical boundary.

This is ok for Vista x64 as it will find and use all 4 GB but 32-bit Vista won't find or use it and will only have the bottom 2GB of physical memory that it can use.

Unless the vendor (Asus in this case) changes the memory remap architecture, there is nothing that can be done about this."[/I]

:o :((( :(

gigabyte x670 aorus elite ax * 7800x3d * corsair icue h170i elite lcd * 32gb g.skill tridentz 6000 * sapphire 7900xtx nitro+ vapor x * samsung evo 980 pro 1tb * fractal design meshify 2 xl tgd * gigabyte g32qc

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák