Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• Andralin

aktív tag

válasz Zeki #3570 üzenetére

Dear Sir/Madam,

I'm one of the users of your services provided by FreeVoipDeal. Previously I've been really satisfied with the quality of the service for a long time, but recently, specially in the past few days I've been experiencing a significant decrease of call quality generally when calling to Hungarian mobile networks. The problems are present whether I make the call using mobile internet access or reliable Wi-fi or wired connection.

The typical problems I observed are crackling, hissing, clicking noises during a conversation, sometimes the called party can not hear my voice at all and it also happened that I heard a voice of a stranger from another conversation. I'm not the only one experiencing these issues, I know several other FreeVoipDeal users from an online forum community who have reported the same problems. We really need to be lucky to be able to make a call to a Hungarian mobile network with acceptable quality. Some users of other providers of the Dellmont group have been reporting the same problems as well.

Could you please kindly investigate the reason of these problems and provide us a solution at your earliest convenience?

Kind regards,
    DOG Cine

:))

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák