Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• Plutor

aktív tag

Hali!

Ezt a Gran Turismo hivatalos oldalán találtam.A Gt5-ről van szó benne.
    Én sajnos nem tudok angolul,csak pár szót,ezért megkérnék valakit,hogy nagy vonalakban lefordítja?A multiplayer részéről van benne szó,ha jól értem a 3.bekezdés.
    A negyedik,meg a pályatervező?
    Előre is köszönöm. :R

3. My Lounge
    A Private Space for Close Friends Gathering Online

In Gran Turismo 5, every player has their own "My Lounge" racing room prepared for them online. This is a private room that only your "Friends" set through the PlayStation®Network can enter.

In My Lounge, it is possible to set race regulations and tracks of your choice, and hold racing events with your friends. Up to 16 players can participate in the race, and even if you are not in the race yourself, you can watch it through a variety of race cams. You can also participate in free runs before the start of the race.

Imagine this: You set a time for a race using the messaging feature, and then wait for people to arrive while you race free runs on the track. Your friends start to join one by one, and once everyone’s arrived, the race can be started. Friends that showed up later can watch the race and chat.

4. Course Maker
    Make an Original Surprise Course and Invite Your Friends.

In Gran Turismo 5, you can finally generate your own original tracks. This is the "Course Maker" feature.

In the "Course Maker", you will select the base theme (terrain), and select a variety of parameters such as the length of the course, to easily create a track which matches your parameters. If you come up with a good track, you can also give these original tracks to your friends online, and use them in the races with your friends in My Lounge.

Now with a massive number of course layouts available, the never ending world of "Gran Turismo" awaits your presence.

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák