Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• Asbee

veterán

Egyébként ti mennyire tapasztaltátok 970-en, hogy kisebb gépigényű játékokban vagy menüben pl, jön grey, green, black screen és driver restart? Ugye nem kap akkora terhelést, a kártya és sokszor a feszt előbb vissza veszi mint az órajelet és eldobja magát. overclock.net-en többen panaszkodnak erre. Nálam borderlands 2 ben szokta csinálni pl teleportnál betöltéskor, meg egyszer volt bf4-ben alt+tab után. Terhelésre persze semmi gond.

So is nvidia going to fix the under-voltage/downclock issue during lower stress situations during games that is causing crashes and driver resets -- like BF4 in certain menus, Shadow of Mordor in certain menus. I cant even go into certain menus in BF4 without the game crashing, even at stock clocks. My 780 lightning never had such an issue. It is really annoying.
    --
    Exactly. I thought my OC was unstable cause it kept crashing in BF4 under certain situations but after 2 evenings of benching and stressing the card with a selection of benches and programs i condcluded it wasn't unstable at all. BF4 runs good, unless you try to alt-tab out in the scorescreen like I always do.. Voltage only goes up to 1.2120v in stead of 1.2620v and it crashes..

CS:GO is a nice example as well. Due to it being a reasonably light game it will sometimes downclock the card with reason ''Util'' cause there's not enough load.. It only drops clocks a few Mhz but drops voltage so far it'll pretty much instantly crash lol.

[ Szerkesztve ]

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák