Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• Scooter74

őstag

válasz twine #6641 üzenetére

G+-n ezt találtam!

For people that ask or are wondering when xposed will work on lollipop 5.1 here is a official quote from the developer Rovo89 " Sure, I have heard that Android 5.1 is out. However, it currently makes more sense for me to stablize Xposed for Android 5.0, as I have two productive devices plus the Genymotion emulator running on it. Hopefully, it can then be ported to Android 5.1, but that's hard to tell without having had a look at it.

It's generally hard to estimate any timelines for Xposed-related stuff, for mainly two reasons:
    a) Working on Xposed is mainly analysis of AOSP code, traces, closed-source files, followed by some development and testing (often trial and error). I never now which other obstacles are still undiscovered, so the effort is unclear beforehand.
    b) Even if I know the effort (= net time), I can't say when I will have the time to actually work on it. For example, this week I probably won't spend a single hour on development. Sorry, but I'm not going to sacrifice my private life for Xposed and I can't spend several hours per evening for this project (anymore).

One of the next steps will be the creation of some scripts that help me to compile and package Xposed. Apart from simplification for me, I hope that this might help other experienced developers to try and contribute themselves (e.g by analysing the issues they noticed themselves).

So much for now, keep enjoying the stuff that is already working and please refrain from asking me when Xposed for 5.1 will be stable... I simply don't know that myself."

Nexus S => Nexus 4 => Nexus 5 => LG G4 => OnePlus 3 => Xiaomi MI MIX 2 => < la passione ci guida >

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák