Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• malwy

senior tag

válasz Dave™ #4855 üzenetére

Ki kell cserélnem, mert nehezen tudom így összehasonlítani. 2082 részletgazdagabb, magas jobb. 2142 közép erőteljesebb, mély jobban brummog. A közép tompaságát rosszul fogalmaztam meg, inkább csak gyengébb, mintha EQ-ból lehúztam volna, de dinamikus.

NA mit találtam:D

"The TLE2142 is an old chip, good for Cmoy's while I prefered the TLE2082 there. In higher tier equipment it shows its limited capabilities and is not even a "middle class", below the LME49860. It's true the latter is not very resolving but it sounds nice. The OPA2211 might be a contender - I tried both the OPA211ID and the OPA211AID pairs. On the other hand, it confirms that Burr Brown single pairs fare better than their dual equivalent, i.e. the OPA228 against the OPA2228. The latter is the king of op-amps for me but you have to own the signal chain with no compensated op-amps on the track. Otherwise, the comparisons are limited by some inabilities of compensated op-amps. Compared to the well supplied and fed back OPA228 other op-amps sound confined. There is lack of freedom in the sound and instruments play like driven from the same engine. Probably that's why some people swear by op-amps. The AD8021 is an exception when you read throughly its datasheet and understand its compensation techniques however this one is nasty due to high input bias current."
    forrás

[ Szerkesztve ]

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák