Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

törölt tag

válasz Ubul86 #91830 üzenetére

ASUSnál minden folyékony fém, meg valami trutyi a vramokon, mert a hűtési rendszerükben nincs nagy mozgástér. Ha te újrapasztázod vmi jóféle, sima pasztával, +10 fok.
    Na most srác mindenre Honeywell PTM7950 tett, ami az egyik legjobb nem LM "paszta"', de azért na, hővezetésben nem tudja megközelíteni a fémet. CPU/GPU-n kivűl viszont nem tudom, mennyire jó ötlet. K5 Pro szerencsésebb lett volna.

A kék bizbasz a felhelyezés miatt van rajta.

Ha már ASUS, egy újabb mai gyöngyszem (Asus G18):

Ennyi pénzér, ilyen backlight bleed. Nem semmi :D
    Végül is csak ennyi problémája van a srácnak a géppel ;]

- Backlight bleed is ALOT worse than usual, yes all displays have it but this is ridiculous. Half the screen is yellow.
    - Coil while is pretty loud, I didn’t even know that was a thing on laptops.
    - Advanced Optimus is a pain in the ass. When in Automatic mode, its in “igpu” mode, you wont be able to set up g sync or any settings only available in dgpu mode. If you switch to dgpu mode then now you won’t be able to adjust the brightness on the display wtf.
    In regards to the problem above, this can be fixed by using the Mux setting on armoury crate, unfortunately the brightness issue will randomly come up, forcing you to go back to hybrid mode then back to dgpu mode to fix it temporarily.
    - The laptop will randomly just take a really long time to startup for no reason, just stuck on a black screen for a good 20 seconds.
    - DSR factors setting is completely missing in dgpu mode, it only has “image sharpening”. Not sure if its because of the nvidia drivers or because its a laptop issue, fresh install of drivers did not fix it.
    - For the backlight bleed, my replacement had it in all four corners, basically same spot but worse. Whatever their assembly machines are doing, it seems to put alot of pressure on the screen messing them up.
    - “Advanced” Optimus my ass, half the time it takes a while to switch to dgpu mode, the other half of the time I get a message that says “unable to change display mode”. Apparently this is a common issue with laptops that have this feature, I found some posts with the same issue from Lenovo Legions and MSI Raiders. Its due to random programs interfering, but when you click the prompt that shows you what app is causing the issue, my laptop just crashes

[ Szerkesztve ]

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák