Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• pinnacle

nagyúr

válasz mikk2000 #950 üzenetére

Én készítettem DVD-t régi VHS kazettáimból,azok szagattak,de csak akkor,ha a TV is engedélyezve volt.
    Omega divert,hogy lehet eltávolítani?A sima uninstall nem volt elég.A leírásban Driver Cleaner-t említenek de én nem találtam sehol.

''What is the full uninstall procedure I must follow if I want to remove the XX drivers from my system?
    Before you start this full uninstall procedure, make sure you have downloaded and installed the latest version of Driver Cleaner; if you are using my drivers then a special version of Driver Cleaner is already included.

1. Go to the Windows Control Panel, Add/Remove Programs section.
    2. Uninstall the ATI Control Panel or Catalyst Control Center, don’t restart.
    3. If uninstalling the Omega Drivers, uninstall Radlinker (if using an old driver set).
    4. Uninstall the existing driver set, restart.
    5. Boot your PC in safe mode.
    6. Run Driver Cleaner, restart afterwards.
    7. If uninstalling the Omega Drivers, now uninstall the Setup Tools from the Start Menu.
    8. Now you can install any driver you like.

I uninstalled the drivers, But why does the Windows keeps finding the Omega Drivers even after using Driver Cleaner and/or clearing the registry?
    There are some files that Windows saves for backup purposes that cannot be removed by any means, except manually, here is how to find them and remove them:

1. Open Windows Explorer and go to the ''Windows\Inf'' folder.
    2. Do a search inside it for ''A word or phrase in a file'', type OMEGA and click search.
    3. In the search results box delete all the files with the name ''OEM##.INF'', where ## can be any number...
    4. Now remove the video card(s) from the Windows Device Manager and restart.

After restart Windows will now detect and use a Standard VGA, after that you can install any driver set.''

A Registryből minden Omega 3.8.205 bejegyzést töröltem,de mégis X800 Omega 3.8.205
    hardvert akar telepíteni.

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák