Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• BandiHUN

veterán

válasz r-chee #14293 üzenetére

ennél jobb poén azért,amikor olyan ember csap le a helire,aki hót béna hozzá,és 3mp alatt becsapódik a földbe 3 csapattárssal úgy,hogy kiugrani se lehet :W
    Azért érdemes angolul tudóknak beleolvasni a hirnél levő linken irt hozzászólásokba is,van egy pár...PS3-on se nyomnám,annyi szent.Bár egy része minimum nekünk is megvan a gondoknak...
    Egy kiragadott hsz:

"Holy Crap.. Another update.... just went 2 rounds on squad rush and the board never changed... Still have bit of a lag... Guns now suck, why did you change them? Ea stated "the change to the guns changed weeks ago", that is B@LL SH@T. The gun damage changed yesterday.... Hardcore is crap, it now takes about 30 rounds of magnum ammo with the M249 to a player without armor... I have also notice and I'm not the only one that did notice sniping now sucks. Several players all day stated the same comment. Great, the gun glitch is fixed but, it only took 4 months............. EA/Dice have taken a great game and destroyed it.... I finely got my last two all bronze awards to make 100%. Now they have add 8 more. Why add 8 more when we can't even play onslaught. That is messed up. Are you going to make us all wait 4 more months for that too like the gun glitch????? EA/Dice have made over 300 million+ on this game, don't we deserve to have something that works.... "LAAAAAAAAG"..."

Steam barátkód: 39166617 Battlenet:LorenzoHUN#2852 Activision:BandiHUN EA ID(BF-ek): BandiHUN Steam

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák