Hirdetés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• V.Stryker

nagyúr

válasz vadászcsiga #106407 üzenetére

Pont ezért szoktam le én is a Spark-ról. Amiért viszont ezt kipróbáltam, az egyrészt,hogy konkrétan gmail specifikus. Illetve ez:

Privacy and SecurityWhere is my email data stored?
    Mimestream follows the model of a traditional e-mail client: a cache of your recent messages are stored on your device, and the originals remain on the Gmail server. Mimestream communicates directly from your device to Google's APIs, without using an intermediary server. In addition, your account's access tokens stay on your device.
    Mimestream's use of information received from Google APIs will adhere to Google's Limited Use Requirements.
    Where are my email credentials stored?
    When you grant Mimestream access to your Google account, Mimestream receives tokens and stores them in your Mac's keychain. Your Google account's password is not stored in the Keychain by Mimestream, and isn't even seen by the Mimestream app during the Oauth authentication flow.
    Do your run any servers that have a copy of my email?
    No. Mimestream is a local app that stores your data and access tokens directly on your device. Mimestream does not run any servers with access to your email.

Peugeot 308 T9 1.6BlueHDi / MacBook Pro 13 / Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák