Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• IMIIKE1998

őstag

válasz GabeArk #64039 üzenetére

Gyanús, főleg, hogy a pozitív vélemények nagyon mézes-mázasnak tűnnek, a negatív vélemények viszont mutatják, hogy volt velük gond, itt az egyik:"This tablet is a fake and the 64GB ROM Storage is only 11GB and the 64GB micro SD card is only about 8GB. I opened a dispute and the seller refused to accept my complaints instead he offered me all kinds of inducements included $40 refund to close the dispute, but would not refund my money. Ali Express asked for proof of my claim and I used Antutu Officer, to prove it was fake. The seller was asked by Ali Express for proof that it was a genuine Samsung, but instead he gave me my refund, which automatically closed the dispute. I would urge everyone who has bought to test the tablet with Antutu Officer, just use Google to find the website. I am disappointed to see that the seller is still scamming people and if Ali Express value a good reputation, they should shut him down. Do not buy this tablet, if you do I promise you will regret it later!!!!! Dear Ali Express, please shut down this seller!!!!!"
    ciadalain: Köszi. :R

[ Szerkesztve ]

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák