Keresés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• GEPESZ66

veterán

válasz AtHoS #31980 üzenetére

Mit írnak a 6., ill. a 7. pontban, mit kell csinálni?
    llletve a következőt találtam az interneten, mi az alábbi sorok lényege?
    Nem ezzel a problémával kapcsolatos?
    Előre is köszönöm a fáradozásotokat, ha válaszoltok!

I have also installed Samsung KEIS and drivers for Samsung Galaxy Note 2. Did so on a Windows 8 and also Windows 7 System. Both systems have MASetupCleaner.EXE in the Windows/SYSWOW64 Folder. I have another Windows 8 system with very little installed. I will install packages on that system until I see the culprit.

This would not bother me except every once in a while after a power up I get a message asking me to take action on MASetupCleaner I have always declined. When I see it again I will try an be more specific.

I am suspicious of the Samsung KEIS software. It does not behave very well. It takes several attempts to connect successfully and If I leave my phone connected for several hours I get a screen asking me to ACTIVATE Windows. I have seen this mentioned by others.

I also have had calls saying my computer was trying to access the Internet, but I blew the guys off (not very nicely either) as pranksters or hackers. They identified themselves as Microsoft Support, but they had foreign accents and were not very believable.

More to come.

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák