Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• Daelion

őstag

Per pill nincs tervük a 'tapicskoláson' kívül.

Interjú Wyatt Cheng el.

Q: Will there be support for alternate control schemes, such as controllers for phones?

Cheng: "It has been brought up, kind of too early to say right now. Personally I’m a little skeptical because we’ve designed this for touch screen. Even the way we aim the abilities, if I attached a controller and then activate one of these. We have an open mind, but we’ll talk about that down the road as we get further along."

Vagyis jelenleg nem tudja megmondani,hogy lesz e mert a 'tapicskolás' köré tervezték a játékot,illetve a Blizzconon se volt semmi csatlakoztatva a telefonokhoz a próba részen.

Az emulátor kérdése is felmerült:

Q: On people playing on PC via Android emulators

Cheng: "We are not planning on going after (those players), not going to try and ban people running on emulator. But it’s not something we’re going to officially support. In my personal opinion, we are designing this for touch screen device, if somebody were to map keyboard keys to the directional controls and then use the mouse, I don’t know if that’s actually a great game experience. But we’re not going to go after people and vilify people. And I’m sure they will (play via emulator)."

Vagyis nem fogják üldözni azokat akik így próbálnak játszani csak nem biztos benne,hogy az élvezhető lesz úgy + támogatva se lesz.

[ Szerkesztve ]

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák