Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• MiztaH

csendes tag

Sziasztok!

Elég nagy "gonddal" küszködök. Nem tudom a ramokat rábírni az 1066 mhz-re. 800-on megy minden ganged / unganged, de 1066-on max 5 percig tart a winfos, aztán kékhalál. Írtam már a Gigabyte-nak, és a Corsairnek is de semmi megoldást nem tudtak találni a problémámra.

A levelek:

"Hi!
    I have a problem with my memories.
    When i use my memories in dual channel (ganged mode)1066 mhz, my Windows "crash" (bluescreen). But when i use it 800 mhz, dual channel, its works fine.
    Why cant i use my memories in ganged mode 1066 mhz?
    2*2 gb kit Corsair TWIN2X4096-8500C5G
    I have tested anthoner memories and i have the same problem with Kingston.
    Please help me! Thanx."

Gigabyte válasza:

Dear Gábor,
    Please try to set "memory clock" to see if problem persists. If problem persists, we are wondering if use unganged mode without error?
    Attached is the beta version BIOS for the motherboard. You should be able to update it and try again later. After bios updating, please do not forget to load BIOS fail-safe default setting.
    We suggest you to use Q-Flash tool to update BIOS. About how to use Q-Flash to update BIOS, please click HERE.
    After bios updating, please do not forget to load BIOS fail-safe default setting and please also do not try to overclock your system at this moment.
    If you still have any further question or suggestion about our products/service, please do not hesitate to contact with us. We will try our best to help you resolve the problem ASAP.

Regards,
    GIGABYTE TECHNOLOGY

Ezzel sem mentem semmire, hiába frissítettem a biost...

Corsair válasza:

Please make sure that you have the latest bios for your MB and then load optimized defaults and set the Dim Voltage to 2.1 volts and then set the timings to 5-5-5-15 (CAS-tRCD-tRP-tRAS) @ DDR2 1066 and then test the modules one at a time with www.memtest.org in the same slot. Please allow memtest to run 2-3 passes on each module and let us know the results.
    Please note that it is very unlikely that both modules go bad at the same time. If you get errors with both of them then that would usually suggest other problem. Thank you.

Hiába állítom be sehogy nem akar menni:

És a végzet:

Valaki segítsen, hátha van valami trükk!

A gépem:

Gigabyte GA-MA770-UD3(rev. 1.0) Bios: F8
    VGA Brand : ATi Model : hd 4850
    CPU Brand : AMD Model : Phenom 2 x4 940 Speed : 3. ghz
    Operation System : Win 7 64-bit
    Memory Brand : Corsair Type : TWIN2X4096-8500C5 ddr2
    Memory Size : 4 gb Speed : 1066
    Power Supply : 600 W

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák