Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• kirjak

aktív tag

válasz whitemetal33 #20485 üzenetére

Bocs az offért előre is Muerte de ha már ide tévedt a lelkem....

Ezt próbáltad már szigorúan lépésről lépesre Whitemetal33 ?

"I've the same problem, my head was almost going to breaked from this app, so my suggestion is to follows this steps carefully:

1. Download "Revouninstaller freeware" Not PRO version (select hisuite you've installed, right click, uninstall, select moderate mode to uninstall program from it's root)
    2. On your phone activates "Developer mode" by pressing 10-times on "Build Number" located at Phone Settings > About
    3. Enable "USB Debugging"
    4. Connect your phone to Laptop/PC via "USB cable"
    5. Select on your phone "PC Suite"
    6. On your laptop/PC, Autorun window with CD logo just close it, Go to "My computer" then "open the virtual CD" then open & install the "HiSuite package" came with your phone.
    7. Don't launch the app, Go to install directory of the "HiSuite" in your "Drive C > Program Files" and locate an apk file contains the "HiSuite.Apk"
    8. You should send that to your phone via "Bluetooth or E-mail, whatever you wish"
    9. On your phone, After copying the apk app Locate that Apk, then install it.
    10. Now open it, plug the USB, Now Open the HiSuite App

Don't do anything in the app leave it until it connect automatically by itself.

Note:
    A) New Hisuite PC software didn't work with me because i don't have it's HiSuite.Apk of the same version.
    B ) If you've installed HiSuite.apk from outside sources than the one came with your phone I suggest you delete from your phone via "App Manager".
    C) I will upload my "HiSuite 1.8.10.apk" just in case if yours didn't work or didn't find it BUT Your PC Software should be of the same version I.e. HiSuite 1.8
    Download link - [link]
    D) If no option works, close both apps in your phone and Laptop/PC, reopen app on your Phone and select "connect via wireless mode" get the password, open app on your laptop/PC select "wireless mode" type password and press "connect" "

A letölthető tartalomért felelősséget nem vállalok !

[ Szerkesztve ]

A tisztelet mindenkinek jár! ASUS ROG Chimera G703VI-E5060T

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák