Keresés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• b0bcat

addikt

válasz n00n #17290 üzenetére

Dear Mr J Hawks

I am writing this letter because of the rent increase. I have just been informed that you wanted to increase my rent by 15% but I do not think this is fair. There are several serious problems with this house. I have been able to live with them until now, but the new price is too high. There is damp on the kitchen wall. The main reason is the ill-functioning heating system. All the rooms are cold. And with the problematic windows, it is a serious issue. Somebody needs to look into it, because this is not normal. The other thing I wish to mention is the new neighbours. They are too noisy because they party all night. I know they are young and other things like that but I can not sleep all night and, consequently, go to the university exhaustedly. If I am right, this house is owned by you. This is your house so, please, try talking to them.

So, please, think about my requests and answer me as soon as possible.

Online angol nyelvtanfolyam tanári felügyelettel, mindössze havi 990 Ft-tól! > http://tinyurl.com/yvpnn99r

• n00n

őstag

válasz n00n #17290 üzenetére

Ismét bemásolnék egy fogalmazás, ha valaki lenne oly jó és vetne rá pár pillantást megköszönném.

I had a very good childhood, so I had a lot of great memories. I was born in a small town near Budapest. A lot of children lived there at this time. We played in the street all day. There were a lot of games what we could play. I still remember when we went and explored the big forest near our town. It is not a big attraction for an adult, but for a children it was a big adventure. Alone int this big area without adults, only my best friends, a map and a compass. It was wonderful. I had an another memorable story, when we went to the Lake Balaton with my class. I was studying at primary school, when it happened. But I still remember every little details. We swam and played in the water, and then we made a big sandcastle. It was a hard job. We built it over 3 hours. And when the sun went down, we baked bacon, it was delicious. When the last students had arrived from the sandcastle building, we already ate them all. Many good memories. To tell the truth, I think this is what we should called childhood.

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák