Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• valószínűleg nem jó helyen járok, de kérnék egy kis segítséget, hátha valaki megszán :P.
    Az alábbi szöveget kéne lefordítani:

I'm fortunate enough to have a hot air station so this was a piece of piss for me but if you're using a normal soldering iron:
    Heat the whole fuse. Heat both ends alternatingly then heat the whole body of it. Keep heating it until it slides off the pads or comes away stuck to the tip of your iron. Don't force it, if you mess the pads up you're in trouble.
    Once you have the fuse off you can simply dump a blob of solder between the 2 points. Personally I like to clip off a little bit of a leg from a resistor or something and solder it across the gap but there's nothing wrong with a good solder blob.

Follow the pictures in reverse, be very very careful with the ribbon cables and make sure they're in the connectors properly before clamping the little tabs down on them.

Enjoy your new noise-free headunit and don't worry about popping the link any more :)

NOTE:
    The fusible link is there 'for a reason'.
    If your ground falls out of your amp the fusible link will usually protect your RCAs and headunit but obviously the stops that happening.
    You'll probably burn a ground track instead, like any other headunit.
    I take no responsibility for anything that happens as a result of you messing around with your headunit.
    This guide is purely informative, you should not do anything depicted here, and I'm not responsible if you choose to.

Sajnos ebből nem sokat értek. Van némi angol tudásom, de ahhoz, hogy ezt jól lefordítsam, az vajmi kevés.
    Ha háttér információ kell, akkor itt az eredeti anyag:[link]
    Ezek köszönet, és hála :R

[ Szerkesztve ]

Telefonon gyorsabban elérsz: 06705213007

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák