Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• e-newsee

addikt

válasz KisApám #188682 üzenetére

Elküldtem a képet ebből a hozzászólásomból, és írtam nekik, hogy mi történt.
    Megjött a válasz, ami kb a sablon válasz, de legalább nem azt írták, hogy ez nem elegendő a kivizsgáláshoz. Hátha történt is valami:

"We appreciate you for getting in touch with us about your problem with kojenishing, filipee2, _darko__ and Ivo5555 .

I am very sorry something like this happened to you when you were just trying to have a nice time. This has happened to me before, and I know it is very frustrating and can have a major impact on the outcome of the game.

With the information you have provided us, we have performed an investigation and taken the appropriate actions in accordance with our procedures. Unfortunately, according to our policy, we cannot discuss any sanctions that may or may not have been applied to another player. However, we assure you that violations of the game rules are met with appropriate sanctions."

KisApám:
    Az AVNGR klán magyar. Novemberben toboroztak az egyik WoT-os facebook csoportban.

[ Szerkesztve ]

"Csak egy olyan töltött édesség van, ami megoldja az élet problémáit, és az az Oreo." /Sheldon Cooper/

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák