Keresés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• rt06

veterán

válasz Thome #20 üzenetére

igen, ezek egymasra epulnek elvileg, folytatolagosan
    amit linkeltel, az a hots zarovideoja, siman elofordulhat, hogy ugy alakul a sztori, oda lyukadunk ki vegul

Politikailag korrekt, valamint munkahely- és gyermekbarát aláírás, amiben egyáltalán nincsen p*na.

• rt06

veterán

válasz kapeti07 #26 üzenetére

nem csak neked, rengetegen vagyunk, akik szerint bugyuta a story, nyalasak a videok (foleg a vege) es semmi koze az elso reszhez, sem a tortenetnek, sem a karaktereknek

egyesek azt is tudni velik, hogyan jott letre az sc2 tortenete (allitolag kiszivargott egy blizzard brainstorming transcript-je):

"(this transcript is from an MP3 of a SC2 brainstorming session recorded in June 2006 and ultimately found on a discarded USB stick in the trash behind Blizz HQ under a bucket of KFC chickenwings...only this portion survived. Relevant sources swear that this is the real thing)

(shuffling papers)

- Man... this is awful. Awful! What were they thinking? I can't get heads or tails from this thing. Politics? Conspiracies? Who is the good guy here? Who is the bad guy? What is happening...gah! Games were really convoluted back in the 90s... hey Marvin! Marvin!

- Yes boss?

- I am reading this abridged version of the Starcraft storyline... and..umm.. I have a few ideas how to continue it. Can you just tell me what is our main demographic?

- Heh, that would be teenage boys who get off on infested Kerrigan. Haha, just kidding, little humor there... but in all seriousness it would be folks who enjoy epic SF stories and..

- Infested Caroline you say? That would be this sexy chick we have a statue of in the lobby, right?

- Yes sir. Kerrigan. But what I wanted to say is...

- Shut up, boy, shut up.. I feel an idea coming up. Here, write this down. STARCRAFT 2: THE STORYLINE. BIG MANLY DUDE FROM THE FIRST GAME GOES TO SAVE SEXY INFECTED CAROLINE.

- It's Kerrigan sir.. and I don't think you have grasped the correct .. um.. direction of the story..

- Don't interrupt me, boy, I'm a on a roll here! SEXY CAROLINE IS GOING TO SAVE THE UNIVERSE FROM... ummm.. MYSTERIOUS NEW ENEMY. Are you writing this? This is gold! THERE IS A PROPHECY. A MYSTERIOUS ANCIENT PROPHECY. WRITTEN ON AN ANCIENT ARTIFACT. THAT GLOWS.

- Sir, I don't really think we are moving in the right direction. You see, Kerrigan is not really a damsel-in-distress sort, nor a prophetic hero to be honest. She is actually this evil devious entity, an antagonist of epic proportions..

- Nonsense, boy. Keep writing. CAROLINE IS NOT EVIL, SHE IS JUST.. umm.. ILL. FROM INFECTION.

- But Sir, she is not simply "evil". You see, in Brood War she is a mastermind who successfully pulls the strings and manipulates everyone for her own goals. And Raynor...

- Who?

- I mean "the manly dude", he is not her, well, boyfriend. He actually hates her. He wants her dead. It's the pivotal part of the story actually..

- Boy, you have much to learn. He is a manly man, she is a hot chick. Therefore, they are in love. Storywriting 101. Write this down: RAYMOND DOES NOT WANT CAROLINE DEAD, HE WAS HAVING A BAD DAY WHEN HE SAID THAT. HE IS ACTUALLY COMPLETELY AND HOPELESSLY IN LOVE.

- Sir, I really feel that there is a bit you have..umm.. probably forgotten. You see, Kerrigan is actually a queen of this abominable, evil, Lovecraftian race called "Zerg" whose only goal is utter destruction and consuming the universe..

- Wait right there.. idea coming! Wait! OK, write this: ZERG ARE NOT REALLY EVIL. THEY ARE SIMPLY MISUNDERSTOOD.

- Sir, no! No! You are going the wrong way for sure, it's..

- RAYMOND WILL SAVE CAROLINE AND TOGETHER THEY WILL FULFILL THE PROPHECY AND THEN GET MARRIED. THE END. Have you written all of this? Good. Man, writing stories for computer games is hard work! I'm going for a cup of coffee and then perhaps play some WoW.

- But Sir! There is a lot to the story you have ignored! Like this dictator Mengsk... and the Confederacy, and the entire Protoss storyline, it's really cool... their martyrs.. this Tassadar who died to kill the Overmind..

- Write: FOOTNOTE: TUNSELDORF IS NOT REALLY DEAD.

- Gah.. sir! No! You can't retcon.. it's not.. I mean.. oh screw it. Brilliant sir. Brilliant.

- Thank you, boy. Pay close attention and you will learn from the best.

- No, truly sir. This is really.. I have no words. I'm overwhelmed. Truly. It's such an epic storyline you might even make a trilogy out of it.

- Trilogy you say? Hmmmm....

- Wait, I was just kidd...

(transcript ends)"

Politikailag korrekt, valamint munkahely- és gyermekbarát aláírás, amiben egyáltalán nincsen p*na.

• rt06

veterán

válasz CooLM@$TeR #31 üzenetére

arrol tudni valamit, hogy ez miert valtozott? tul butak voltak a tesztuser-ek es egyszerusiteni kellett, vagy mas all a hatterben?

• rt06

veterán

válasz WonderCSabo #35 üzenetére

na ne mondd, hogy nem hanytal hupililat a befejezo videotol

• rt06

veterán

válasz WonderCSabo #37 üzenetére

ezt most muszaj volt? ;p

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák