Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• kory24

őstag

válasz Sumptuous #12278 üzenetére

Akkor talán nekem is működhet ez alapján ez a dload-os dolog?

Nekem ugye be se kapcsol a telefon....

1) Download the correct firmware for your device according to your region from https://androidhost.ru/search.html and extract it. (Note :The downloaded firmware must be of the same build number installed or superior bcoz downgrading can hard brick your device)

2) After extraction you will find a folder named "dload" (This is our concerned folder, pay attention!)

3) Inside the 'dload' you will find one zip file named 'update_sd', extract its content within the dload folder but keep the un-extracted zip also as it is.

4) Apart from 'update_sd.zip' you will also find two subfolders inside 'dload'.
    In my case the two subfolders were '... 'update_sd_CLT-L29_hw_eu' & ''update_sd_CLT-L09_hw_eu'

5) Since my model was CLT-L29 therefore I deleted the subfolder named 'update_sd_CLT-L09_hw_eu'

6) Now rename the subfolder "update_sd_CLT-L29_hw_eu" to "CLT-L29_hw_eu" and on opening it you will find a same named zip inside. Like before extract its content within the subfolder and also keep the zip file intact'

7) That's it. Your 'dload' folder is now ready to be transferred to the USB drive for flashing.

8) Attach your OTG-USB to your device and restart your device. While restarting keep pressing Volume UP & DOWN key simultaneously. Your phone will now enter into dload mode and will start flashing after verifying firmware.

9) Bingo! you have now fully working stock rom. (Bootloader locked, FRP Unlocked, E-recovery functional again)

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák