Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• Ptech

őstag

válasz Peat;) #154 üzenetére

Az a kezdetektől van, mivel csak az engine-t kell ismerni.

Hardpoint megkötés a mech egyes részeire van, vannak rakéta, lézer és ballisztikus fegyverek, és a mechek különböző részei általában csak egyet fogadnak ezekből. Viszont van egy csomó variáns, ami közül tudsz válogatni, mindegyiknél más elrendezésben vannak ezek a hardpointok. A neten van egy halom táblázat ezekről.

Amúgy egy fejlesztő gyorsan beszámolt róla, hogy nem mindenhol lesz harmadik személyes nézet:

"for me, first person is the way mechwarrior is meant to be played. I was actually really against 3rd person for a long time. I'm beginning to realize that was a mistake. Originally in closed beta, first person was for the really hardcore fans. The most complex thing for new player is the torso aspect, believe it or not. At E3 or some trade show, a totally new player steps up to the game and moves his mouse, seeing the screen movement he expects that he's moving that way like any other shooter. They don't realize why they are running in place. of course, what they don't realize is that they're running into a building, and it's just that little aspect of torso which is the number one hardest thing for new users. The only way to truly show people what's happening in the game is 3rd person."

"the tanker anology helps a little bit, but you can tell people they're driving a tank all day long and it doesn't really sink in. why is world of tanks so damn easy to play? It's cause you're staring at your tank. you can see which way you're driving. The biggest concern I had with 3rd person was I didn't like the peeking around corner thing. but there' sno denying that if we want MWO to acheive the next level of players is that we need 3rd person"

"First and foremost, we're totally caucausing what the hardcore player base wants. If you don't want to play 3rd person and you don't want to play 'against' people in third person, we're making that an option. think of third person like a training camera. if for the first few hours, someone gets to view 3rd person camera angle that teaches them how the mech functions, and then a few hours into the game they pop into first person to experience the more advanced aspects of the game, the mercenary aspects, the CW aspects. think, 'here's how we train people how to play the game.'"

_stick_: funfact: a Flamer több hőt csinál neked mint a célpontnak, így elég haszontalan..

[ Szerkesztve ]

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák