Keresés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• wlk

tag

válasz spyduck #164 üzenetére

Nekem az valami oknál fogva megszűnt, helyette ugyanazt csinálja a billenytűzet, random irogat karakterek és beakad pár mp-re. Még próbálkozok jövő hétig... De ha valaki írna megoldást azt megköszönném.

• Sputtid

csendes tag

válasz spyduck #164 üzenetére

Tegnap érkezett a hivatalos válasz:

After careful investigation, Lenovo has determined that a portion of Y500 systems with Elantech touchpads manufactured in November prior to 11/28/2012 could exhibit abnormal touchpad response characteristics. This is isolated to the Elantech touchpad assembly on these systems. Y500 systems manufactured after this date should not be affected.

Customers who experience these symptoms should contact Lenovo technical support for service to replace the touchpad assembly. This should be done after ruling out other potential causes such as incorrect drivers or conflicts with other attached pointing devices. We are in process of checking / updating service part stock to ensure that repairs would be completed with the latest level parts.

Given the speed of the discussion here so far, I thought it was important to let you know what we've found and what we are doing as quickly as we could - as I'm communicating a bit ahead of / in parallel with some of our actions, I would suggest that if you can delay contacting service until next week, we can have time to complete our internal communications and ensure a more consistent answer provided for resolution of these symptoms.

Végül is tényleg hardveres volt a probléma. Eszerint várjatok még pár napot, aztán irány a szerviz.

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák